group hug

bathbabe

Mum to 3 boys
Reaction score
Well a goat debate is better than ff v bf.
On another note Harrison started crawling today, i dont know if its a blessing or a curse :rofl:

Oooh another Harrison....!

Harrison got his 5th tooth today :) ( i mean my harrison.... :lol:)

I CANT WAIT until he can move... he tried but fell on his face!

:hugs:

Leni managed to shit all up his back today, does that count as a development?

If it is, what the HELL is getting brocolli through 2 layers of clothes AND a cloth nappy... and having a green penis?

Because that my friends is what Harrison found incredibly funny at dinner today!

I mean it was literally up to his armpits .................. just how??!?!??!?!

Isabella is currently saying "mummmyyy!". No random baby noise. She's only 6 months old but MY is she developed :smug:

:hug: You'll need eyes on the back of your head AND up your arse now he's on the move!!

Amber lost a few more hairs from the back of her head :shrug: that's about as exciting as it gets here at the moment :haha: x

I mean it was literally up to his armpits .................. just how??!?!??!?!

was he lying down? sitting in something? if aiden sits in his bumbo and does a poop, it's awful :haha:

Does anyone else's baby gouge at them with razor-sharp nails? He goes to stroke (or pat/hit) but ends up slicing my face open.. i look like ive been attacked by a tiger :wacko:

Does anyone else's baby gouge at them with razor-sharp nails? He goes to stroke (or pat/hit) but ends up slicing my face open.. i look like ive been attacked by a tiger :wacko:

Yup yup

yeah. aiden grabbed my cheek today with his sharp nails! was bloody agony! might get him done for assault :haha:
i never get a chance to cut his nails. he wakes up straight away if i do it while he is asleep!

Yessss...owie

:hugs:

Ivy managed to grab a menu off the slightly awkward man sitting next to us in Wagamamas today. Oh she ain't shy at all!

A group hug is just what we need.

Sophie had not one, not two but FIVE dirty nappies today! Luckily daddy had promised he would change a dirty nappy today, so he did the first one and by chance he did the second one too :)

Fortunately none of them were as spectacular as Leni's!! xx

it's a curse. no really it is. paired with separation anxiety. so much fun. Went to bathroom this morning (TMI) and two seconds later missy was on top of me pulling up. i am so much more exhausted now that she's crawling/cruising blah. TIRED.

I have a Harrison here too!
and this monkey is rocking but not crawling yet, im so excited for him to start but dont think ill be saying that when he is, but i guess it will help with the battle im having to fight this fat! hahahaha xxxxxx

Well we went out for lunch yday and every time anyone walked past she held her hands up for them to pick her up :dohh: I think she made it quite clear she'd like a break from me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->