• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only just read this, and am typing this in tears. You really deserve a break from all these crappy things! I'll be praying for you and your boys. Just take it one day at a time, the longer they stay put the better. Don't see 24 weeks as a goal- for multiples the doctors will usually be able to help you before that.
Stay strong,

Cat
xxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have everything crossed for you and your boys Jo.

Fingers crossed for you sweetie, take care of yourself and you lil ones. xx

I hope everything works out for you I am keeping everything crossed for you xxx

oh sweetie i am so so sorry to hear that! I have everything crossed for you! x x

Thinking of you Darling
hope them babies stay strong and continue to fight
Your brave girl.... really hope it works out for you xx

Hope things are settling down for you jo. Glad that managed the get some rest in, hope you slept well last night. Hoping them boys do as they are told and stay put, even if it is just a couple more weeks.

Just reading through this whole thread now. I am so sorry that the doctors did not bring you better news. I really hope the progesterone injections and bed rest work and your babies stay put. Thinking of you and hoping that all is ok,

Kristen xx

how you doing today hun? hope you got some rest. xxxxx

hey honey. hope you got some rest. thinking of you.

abz xx

Im guessing youve just about finished your manky hospital brekkie and are waiting for the doctors to do their rounds?? How you doing today? Thinking of you and your 3 little bundles xx

i havent been on here for a while and just found this thread. Im so sorry to hear of your situation and really wish you all the luck in the world, fingers crossed for you that everything will be ok, stay positive.

Helabela

hi ya hun hope you are doing ok praying your little babes stay cooking for a while yet sending big:shrug: em xx

Just been noseying on facebook checking up on how you are. Still thinking of you hun xxx

The babies are fine they are all happy and healthy its not them wanting to come early its my body not being able to cope for whatever reason. I had 3 injections yesterday and waiting for the doctors to come and do their rounds so don't have any more news until they do.

One thing for sure is I'm fast getting sick of the texts, calls, fb messages and what id like to call stupid advice from people ie "rest" and "eat" and "go to sleep"

I'm not a 5 year old child and not fucking stupid.

Ignore me, this isn't a dig at any of you lot. I've obviously woken up in a foul mood and feel stressed that yet again I am being "hounded" and if I don't reply asap it requires people to call the hospital to check on me. How can I follow the stupid advice to "rest" when my fone goes off every 2 mins

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back