~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had visitors today so that's kept me sane. My mum and dad brought me stuff so I am well stocked up and Abz popped up after her scan. It was nice to meet her and see her scan pics!

I've decided to just update on my fb rather than text people cos I don't really wanna have to turn off my fone. In the space of an hour ive had 2 texts, 3 emails, 4 fb messages and 4 notifications asking how I am. I'm getting inundated by all the contact from all angles.

:)

Xx

Have been off BnB for a few days - Blimey! Progesterone is mood swingtastic, I'm amazed you've not hit someone so I think you're coping pretty well!!
Good luck, we'll be countting down the days with you, just keep talking to those littlies and tell them they are NOT allowed out to play.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you and the little ones, my lovely. Don't know where in Yorks you are, but if I can help, let me know
x

hey babes. just got home. only just read about you wanting pink wafer biccies, so sorry i was empty handed :)

was fab to meet you too :) we'll have to meet up again soon when you regain your freedom :)

abz xx

Yeh definately, would be daft not to seen as we both live in Leeds lol glad you got home safe. My cheese salad was better than my lunch xx

i'm very glad. your lunch sounded horrible :( i'm considering pizza after talking about smuggling you one, ha. but i've just been food shopping so really should cook. am feeling sick again though, gah.

also need to redye my hair, as you may have noticed it was a rather terrifying shade of orange rather than a lovely red colour :D

Glad u r getting some visitors to keep you sane! I think that you should penalise people for saying dumb ass things - every stupid comment means they MUST bring you decent food :)

You'll never need to eat grim hospital food again!

UPDATE

Consultant has just been to see me. She's happy that I haven't had as much discharge but slightly concerned that if they don't do anything else as well as the progesterone injections I might not get much further with the pregnancy.

She said they will come to take blood at 7am and no food after midnight tonight.

They will see what my results come back and if the levels have dropped they will take me to theatre, give me epidural and have a look to see if I am more dilated.

She is concerned that if they don't do the stitch I might not carry much further and also if they do the stitch there's a 50% chance of it going wrong, not working, catching the membrane of babies, failing or giving me an infection which means I would lose one or all 3.

She said if I managed to get to 24 weeks she would only deliver if I went into labour. I need to get to 28 weeks and right now I'm not going to without giving the stitch a try and I still might not if I DO have the stitch.

Xx

X

UPDATE

Consultant has just been to see me. She's happy that I haven't had as much discharge but slightly concerned that if they don't do anything else as well as the progesterone injections I might not get much further with the pregnancy.

She said they will come to take blood at 7am and no food after midnight tonight.

They will see what my results come back and if the levels have dropped they will take me to theatre, give me epidural and have a look to see if I am more dilated.

She is concerned that if they don't do the stitch I might not carry much further and also if they do the stitch there's a 50% chance of it going wrong, not working, catching the membrane of babies, failing or giving me an infection which means I would lose one or all 3.

She said if I managed to get to 24 weeks she would only deliver if I went into labour. I need to get to 28 weeks and right now I'm not going to without giving the stitch a try and I still might not if I DO have the stitch.

Xx

X

I hope all goes well with the stitch. Stay positive - you are an amazing woman - i am in awe of your strength and determination!

I know there is nothing we can do to help but know we are here for you x x :hugs:

Hi Hun, I know the news is probably a bit scary but Im glad they are going to try the stitch rather than wait around and do nothing. Stay strong hun, your doing really well :hugs: x x x

Oh crap, what a dilemma, you're damned if you do (hopefully not though if it works properly!) and you're damned if you don't. I have my everything crossed that they get the stitch in and everything is ok until 28 weeks. All the best xxxx

Good luck with the stitch Jo, everything is crossed here in the hopes there are no complications and that your little men make it to 24 weeks or beyond!!!

:hugs: good luck with the stitch hun,I have everything crossed for you x

Oh Jo i'm so gutted you're going through this. You've had such a tough time but you're a strong girl and i'm sure with the stitch and some more bed rest your babies will still be growing in 8 weeks' time for you to deliver them safely. Try not to worry honey, easier said than done i'm sure. Keeping everything crossed for you 4! xx

Good Luck :hugs: xx

I really hope everything turns out ok for you and the babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79