~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying everything goes well for you tomorrow and beyond :hugs: x

Just seen this thread, good luck tomorrow honey, I will be thinking of you and your darling babies..

xxx :flower:

Good luck babe, hope all goes ok, you deserve it xxxxx

ur doing great jo - stay strong babes x :D x

Good luck with everything, you have done so well so far and I have no doubt you will keep it going.
Those babies have one determined mummy and thats a great advantage!:hugs:

hey gypsy punK,

I'm sending you LOADS of PMA and love. It must be a terryfying time for you and I just want to wish you all the very best...you're doing a great job and really do need the fairydust right now :hugs:

Nicola xx

Just had a text from my little sister... apparently one of her best friends used to work with you. Small world huh??

Oh, and my DH is keeping his fingers crossed for you to.. i have to give him regular updates lol. xxx

Keep checking in glad to hear they are taking care of you. Sending you lots of love and sticky dust...:hugs:

Hi honey,
good luck with the stitch if they do go ahead with it.
Keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Have they got your bumb lefted so theres no pressure on your cervix? If not, i would ask about it. Sometimes they will left the footed end or put you in a bed that tilts to take you off certain parts. I so you make it to a least 28 weeks. I am hoping you make it to 32 weeks, that sounds like a nice time to have you trippies...

Good luck with your results hun. Hope everything goes ok for you and them boys. Probably easy for me to say this, but the stitch sounds like a good option to go with.

Yeh I'm practically laid upside down, my feet are raised and the foot of the bed is raised quite high

I hope they manage to put a stitch in for you. I had a stitch put in at 14 weeks due to 2 previous prem deliveries, twins at 30 weeks and a little boy at 25+5. I am also praying to get past 28 weeks as the outcome is so much better after that time. Hope it goes well for you.

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun...I don't think anyone could tell you what decision to make, but I'm glad the midwife is being honest with you. Atleast you can make an informed decision about the stitches. Hope all is well. xxx

good luck with everything, i hope it all works out fine for you & your bubs.
come on little ones stay in there...its warmer for a start :) lots of dust xxx
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member