~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck honey!! we're all rooting for you :)

abz xx

Thanks girls. I've spoken to midwife, mum, OH and his mum. It would be easier if someone would say "do this".

I don't wanna not have it and then the worst happen and then I don't wanna have it and the worst happen!!

X

Thinking of you & wishing you all the best. x x x

oh hun what a dilemma. have you dilated more do you know?? if it was me i think i would have the stitch...at least then i would feel like i was doing something to keep them in there till 24 weeks or later. but can totally understand how difficult it must be. huge hugs from here hun xxxxxx

Noticed this thread , thinking off you an your babies x

Even if I get to 24 weeks she will only deliver if I go into labour. She said viable basically means fuck all, sorry to be harsh. She said they'd be too tiny with them being underweight cos of multiples and theyd be very poorly with long term health difficulties and they probably wouldn't make it. She doesn't want them out until 28/29 weeks.

Xx

at least she is being honest with you. i dont know what else to say to help you with your decision. but can promise you we are all here for you no matter what happens. hang on in ther little guys. xxxxxxxx

Oh hun - you are being so brave through all of this. Hang on in there xxx

Even if I get to 24 weeks she will only deliver if I go into labour. She said viable basically means fuck all, sorry to be harsh. She said they'd be too tiny with them being underweight cos of multiples and theyd be very poorly with long term health difficulties and they probably wouldn't make it. She doesn't want them out until 28/29 weeks.

Xx

It sounds like she's taking control of the situation, which is good and being honest with you - which should help with your decision. We're praying for strength x

UPDATE

Consultant has just been to see me. She's happy that I haven't had as much discharge but slightly concerned that if they don't do anything else as well as the progesterone injections I might not get much further with the pregnancy.

She said they will come to take blood at 7am and no food after midnight tonight.

They will see what my results come back and if the levels have dropped they will take me to theatre, give me epidural and have a look to see if I am more dilated.

She is concerned that if they don't do the stitch I might not carry much further and also if they do the stitch there's a 50% chance of it going wrong, not working, catching the membrane of babies, failing or giving me an infection which means I would lose one or all 3.

She said if I managed to get to 24 weeks she would only deliver if I went into labour. I need to get to 28 weeks and right now I'm not going to without giving the stitch a try and I still might not if I DO have the stitch.

Xx

X

Aw hun, good luck, we're all thinking about you. I'm checking everyday for updates, got everything crossed for you and those babbas. :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Jo, what a decision to make! Like you said, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Go with your heart hun!

I wish all the best to you and your lil boys. Thinking of you x

P.s Make sure you report the mw's for forgetting your meds x

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are doing great hun, keep going. We are all here for you xx

At least she is being honest and helpful , your all in my thoughts :hug:

fingers crossed all goes well honey xxx

Keeping everything crossed for u. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Hoping the lil guys can stay put a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back