~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna go home. I'm in a right state. They woke me up at 630 to get blood and couldn't get any. My arms fucked. I'm not allowed a drink and got to face to them coming back and basically ragging blood out of me to see if I'm fit to do this stitch I don't even know they are def gonna do yet. I can't do this on my own.

Stupid visiting hours are 2 til 4 and 6 til 8 and my OH didn't get out of work til 9 last night 25 miles away and partners are only allowed til 10pm so he couldn't come.

I've not skept, I'm still nil by mouth, I wanna rip these stockings off and throw them across the room I'm sick of fucking wearing them.

I'm not allowed a shower and feel disgusting. All this and I don't even know if they ARE gonna do this stitch cos I have a cold and seriously bad cough.

This is the first time I've broken down in tears since being here and I've been crying since about 630.

Why is this happening to me and my babies? Just what the fuck did we do wrong?

Aww, please don't cry. This will all become good in the end, you'll see. You've made it this far, and by the end of the day you'll have some better news. Chin up sweetie. xxx

You poor thing, it does sound dreadful. I'm praying for you, and hopefully things will work out. As much as things are crappy right now, I know it will be worth it for your beautiful boys. Hang in there, it has to get better. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cat
xxx

oh babes you didn't do a thing wrong, and you are doing everything in your power to help them now. i hope they have more luck taking blood. good luck xx

I wanna go home but I don't even have a fucking home anymore cos I was in the process of leaving OH cos I was sick of him and now I have stuff there, stuff at mums, dads, in here. I don't even know what I want anymore my heads fucked. I wanna discharge myself and hide out with one of you lot

I'd offer my place if I could! Maybe your Mums might be the best? Thats where I go when I've got the shits anyway! Hopefully you'll be home soon.

Cat
xxx

No I've had a strop with them all and told them not to come or contact me cos all they do is fuss and I've been pulled and pushed by all of them and told what to do for months. Even yesterday they were like give me you bank card and I'll cancel landlords next lot of rent so OH can pay it all. I said if OH had upped and left in a rush like I felt I was forced into this weekend and he left me in the shit for money they'd expect him to pay his share. My dad agreed with me, mum didn't. Then she said I should have been rushing around Sunday packing up my stuff and loading my dads car. They arranged it between them! I'm pushing everyone as far away as I can and I don't care.

just read all ur posts now. no words can make u feel better. but im genuinly thinking about u and ur babies. ur a strong girl so u are. keep strong xx

honey, you can only do what you think is right. and if you didn't feel up to dashing around like a mad thing then you didn't. that's just the way it is. your situation isn't your fault. it's horrid that you have to be where you are and in the situation that you are in. and i'm sure the grumpy midwives really aren't helping. your three fellas are holding on in there, and you are doing all you can to help them, and if that's all that matters to you then that's all that should matter to everyone else. if they want to bitch they can do it to each other.

abz xx

aw hun im so sorry ur foing through this! u have removed me off facebook for some reason so cant see ur updates off there so am coming on here to see how ur doing.
hun dont push everyone away coz they are the people ur gonna need most i no u think there nagging u but thats what parents are for ino this is probly what u dont wanna hear but its true :D u and the babies will be fine good luck xxxx

:https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pb___.png[/url:

How awful to be stuck in there feeling like that, if i was living closer to you i would be there visiting. You can come hide at mine if you want in snowy south wales lol, got a spare room too lol. Hope you manage to get some rest, hopefully something decent to eat soon too. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and to plan today. Thinking of you and your little men. Just remember though might not feel like it but your in the best place you could be right now. Hopefully your family will back off a bit and let you have some peace too. Huge hugs for you hun.

I've taken my whole fb down cos I'm sick of people NOT LISTENING to me and bombarding me, texts, calls, emails, fb. My fones going out the window any minute. I want them all to leave me alone. The ones pestering the most are the ones who have stressed me out the most from day 1

:hugs: I honestly wish I could be there for you :hugs:
I know it is easier said than done, but try not to push your family away. Although they are annoying you, I'm sure they love you, and you need people around you as much as possible, it would help keep your mind off stuff.

:hugs:

Cat
xxx

Thats always the way. They need some sense knocked into their heads dont they. Its so irritating when people do that. Hope you manage to get some peace from there people. Want us lot to tell em to back off hun. Have they been back for more blood yet. Hope they get it.

I've had an argument with OH now. Told him what I've told you and he wants no part in me talking about coming home. He's told me to do what the doc says. The decision is on me. I either have the stitch or I don't. Its 50 50 either way. Docs are asking where he is and he should be here with me. I've explained about work.

He works for a shitty company and I've mentioned before they can just sack him and get more job centre recruits...basically its that scheme where if your on the dole you have to go and do work placement schemes for free and if you refuse you don't get dole. He was working for them for 3 months for dole money before they took him on as staff. He has no contract and if he says he can't work til midnight at last min he faces losing his job. They sacked someone in the office for not having a pen.

you need some serious tlc try not to get upset and youve done nothing wrong everyone is here supporting you lots of love sweetie xxxx

Oh honey things are really shit for you at the moment, and I can't even pretend to know what you're going through. I wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better...

On a positive note it does sound like your consultant is being up front and honest with you which is a really good thing. That and the fact you have all of us on this board thinking of you, and here to support you emotionally where we can.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly