~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep i agree you need to do what the dr says and stay put. I know how crap it is but you need to be there right now hun. Hope things get better for you today.

They've finally got blood. Its taken nearly 4 hours. They've got no chance if they think they are coming near me tomorrow. Both arms are fucked.

I'm sure id feel a lot better if they'd let me wash my hair

Glad they got the blood finaly. Will they let you out of bed for a quick shower, or is that out the question, you dont need to be stood up cause they use them chairs dont they.

I had one yest first one since mon. They got told off my docs for letting me out of bed. I've got to use bed pans/jugs and they might put a catheter in me so I can't even get up to use the jugs.

My legs are itching from these stockings. I'm having blood thinning injections to prevent clots cos of the bed rest.

oh babes. you really are having a time of it. i really feel for you. although that's not much help is it. you were saying yesterday that it was shitty but you had to stay where you were. and it's still shitty. but it's helping your boys. i know that won't make you feel any better.

at least you don't have some great big hairy guy giving you sponge baths...

Hun I've just read this thread and wanted to say that I think you are really brave. Am thinking of you and praying for you and your bubbas xxx

Abz, lol that made me laugh :)

Thanks girls for all your support. I'm not the best patient ever and get bored and frustrated. Being rudely awaken at 6.30am for bloods when I didn't sleep well cos some cowbag next door has her bloke in with her and he knocked something over at 1am and got thrown out by the midwives. Partners are only allowed here til 10pm.

My blood pressure is low and I feel crap and I last ate 12 hours ago and can't eat or drink til they come see me.

I want to go back to a few weeks ago when I was working, happy cos I had money, having steak dinners with my OH and he was looking after me. It feels like my whole worlds collapsed around me and whatever decision I make ie have the stitch or don't have it its a decision I shouldn't have to make and its resting on me

Xxx

it does sounds like an awful decision to have to make, though whatever one you decide on will be the right one if that makes any sense, you have to go with your gut instinct and try to not think about the alternatives once its decided - you are so doing so much for the best of you and your babies, you cannot make a wrong choice at all xxxxxxxx

UPDATE

My consultant has just been to see me. The blood they managed to get has been tested and my CRP levels are still the same, they haven't dropped so she doesn't want to do anything today cos of that.

Also cos I'm still cramping she said putting a stitch in when cramping is almost fighting nature and she's done stitches before where women have ended up severly unwell. She said they will review the situation in the morning and she will do an internal 2mrw to see how much I'm dilating. She last did it Monday and she doesn't wanna do it every few hours cos it will aggrevate it even more so.

She said whatever we/they/I decide will be dependant on my bloods and cramps and dilation and she won't do anything with the stitch until my bloods come down and the cramps stop.

Xx

Morning Hun,

Just woke up. I feel like death warmed up with my burning throat. Sorry to hear about this new update, I really thought they were going to be putting in a stitch today, and the whole time while they are deciding what to do they are starving you! Anyway, its a good thing they are being precautious but I can see why your so bloody fed up, hang in there hun we all think your doing really well :hugs: x x x

Morning Hun,

Just woke up. I feel like death warmed up with my burning throat. Sorry to hear about this new update, I really thought they were going to be putting in a stitch today, and the whole time while they are deciding what to do they are starving you! Anyway, its a good thing they are being precautious but I can see why your so bloody fed up, hang in there hun we all think your doing really well :hugs: x x x

Hi hun hope your not suffering too much and Matt gets you some nice treats in.

I'm hungry and want a plate of mash and gravy and chocolate mousses.

Is CRP what shows infections on a blood test? I'm not with it and its all going over my head a bit.

Its not the babies who are coming early. They are happy and healthy and high up etc and haven't turned. Its just my cervix, the womb capacity, irritation etc. The babies prob have no idea what's going on.

Xx

Well I suppose with the cramping at least the decision has been taken away from you for a while longer, but must be all you can think about esp as you are in such an alien enviroment.

We're all here to help take your mind off things thou :D

C-reactive Protein hun. shows inflammation or infection as far as i know. xxxxx

Morning Hun,

Is CRP what shows infections on a blood test? I'm not with it and its all going over my head a bit.

Its not the babies who are coming early. They are happy and healthy and high up etc and haven't turned. Its just my cervix, the womb capacity, irritation etc. The babies prob have no idea what's going on.

Xx

Im ok, dont worry about me. Yeah CRP is C-Reactive Protein high quantities mean that you have an infection. Are you on any antibiotics or is that the next stage now x x

He works for a shitty company and I've mentioned before they can just sack him and get more job centre recruits...basically its that scheme where if your on the dole you have to go and do work placement schemes for free and if you refuse you don't get dole. He was working for them for 3 months for dole money before they took him on as staff. He has no contract and if he says he can't work til midnight at last min he faces losing his job. They sacked someone in the office for not having a pen.

Legally they can't do this, if he has been taken on as staff he must have a contract. Also the job centre should be able to advise him. They cannot demand that he works until midnight if that is beyond his contracted hours. You've got enough on your plate to be worrying about, he needs to get this sorted so he can be there for you. Hope this is helpful.

Morning Hun,

Xx

Oh and I wish I could make you the mash myself for you and bring it up. I make a mean cream cheese mash & gravy :dohh: Im so glad the babies are still happy and healthy though its a real good thing x x

Morning Hun,

Xx

Im ok, dont worry about me. Yeah CRP is C-Reactive Protein high quantities mean that you have an infection. Are you on any antibiotics or is that the next stage now x x

Been on them since Monday. They tried one lot and they made me ill so I'm on another now. I've protein in my urine and have to drink 200ml of water or juice every half hour or so to flush kidneys out. I have a chart to fill in.

I've got a cold and cough and they wonder if the infection is from that.

X

He works for a shitty company and I've mentioned before they can just sack him and get more job centre recruits...basically its that scheme where if your on the dole you have to go and do work placement schemes for free and if you refuse you don't get dole. He was working for them for 3 months for dole money before they took him on as staff. He has no contract and if he says he can't work til midnight at last min he faces losing his job. They sacked someone in the office for not having a pen.

Legally they can't do this, if he has been taken on as staff he must have a contract. Also the job centre should be able to advise him. They cannot demand that he works until midnight if that is beyond his contracted hours. You've got enough on your plate to be worrying about, he needs to get this sorted so he can be there for you. Hope this is helpful.

I know thanks. This is an extra stress we've both had to deal with. Xx

Morning Hun,

Xx

Been on them since Monday. They tried one lot and they made me ill so I'm on another now. I've protein in my urine and have to drink 200ml of water or juice every half hour or so to flush kidneys out. I have a chart to fill in.

I've got a cold and cough and they wonder if the infection is from that.

X

I would say more than likely that is it hun x x

Hi Jo, Ive been offline for three weeks (and boy have i missed lots!)
So sorry to hear your cooped up in hospital .. i know how you feel.. i was in hospital for 3 months with my DS last pregnancy.. its so boring isnt it.. (i even began to look forward to the sundays just cos we had sunday lunch for a change..
but rest assured (excuse the pun) you are in the best place for you and your boys..
hope things keep positive..
Be strong

:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member