~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ug what a shitty morning you've had - I must admit I wouldn't let a student near me either. Taking blood is stressful enough as it is!!

Lots of hugs - constantly thinking about you and your boys x

thinking of you as ever xx you are really having a tough time

I have just read the whole thread from start to finish and I am so sorry your having a tough time, I feel guilty for posting a moany little one early about not feeling the baby for a day!

You sound like a fighter xx

we all think your doing really well
Here here, I don't think I'd be as patient or as calm as you seem to be. I really hope all works out, and sorry things seem to be going really slow for you. Hopefully they make a decision soon and it settles things for you. Thinking of you.

Sorry to hear you are having a crappy time of it ~ I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry about everyone else, just think of you and your boys and leave everyone else to sort themselves out!

You have sooooo many b&b ladies who are thinking of you!

x

Hello, just wanted to say thinking of you. Am pleased to hear the babies are all doing ok in there but sorry you are having a rough time. I cannot imagine what you are going through hun. :hugs:

Just caught up with this Jo, I am so so sorry, I hope everything works out right. You and the boys are in my thoughts xxx

Thanks. I've got about a half hour sleep but people are so loud and everythings beeping and being noisy.

Got some flowers from work too to go with the ones Mon sent me.

At least I can eat now. Had chicken pie, mash, cabbage, ryvetas, cheese, yoghurt, orange and orange juice. I'm having cheese salad for dinner.

Xx

antibiotics now kicking in, ul soon get appetite back.
you know in the hospital that i work in if someone doesnt fancy anything thats on the menu i always tell them to write down something that they do fancy to eat. :hugs:

Just checking in to see how you are hun! Hope you get some good news soon! Lots of love and kisses sent your way!

Hey hun. I have just tried to catch up on most of this amazing thread. Gosh, you are an inspiration and such a brave lady. I really hope that they can help you to make the right decision. It must be so difficult being in this position. My thoughts and prayers are with you
Love and hugs :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know my circumstances are different but my consultant was very reluctant to do the stitch and i felt the same as you, i knew without it i would labour early and i pushed for the stitch, so far its holding ok, thank god, and i am sure yours will too, they are very careful when they put it in, to keep infection control sorted, and not to nik the waters etc, either way i would give it a try, you have nothing to lose xx

It would be better if they were more confident. Ie "we ARE gonna do it" but she's concerned it might do more harm than good.

She's gonna do another internal 2mrw and see what's going on down there now.

You are doing so well honey. It must be horrible being stuck there, but with every hour that passes, you are an hour closer to viability xxxx

they do, thats what they said to me, my consultant blatantly said she didnt want to do it as the risks of it were high, and only reason i got it is because i pushed, thank god i did as last scan showed funneling at exactly the same point i laboured last time and lost my daughter xx

This may sound harsh but I posted it yesterday and she told me viability means fuck all. Especially in my case. I asked if I remained on bed rest with progesterone injections would she deliver at viability stage. She said no way. They be too small with them being multiples and if they survived there's a chance they'd be born with long term health probs. She needs me to get to 28/29 and shed only deliver then if I went into labour. Ideally I need to be closer to 32-34 weeks cos mulitples are always smaller so 32 weeks is more like 29/30 to multiples. Xxx

Sounds like you are in great hands Jo, hang in there! I agree with her (as a physician), the whole concept of viability for multiples is different than with singleton pregnancies, since they are smaller to start off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"