Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

Actually it's suppose to start in 5 days last month I was 1.5 days early but I'm getting some cramping but this is early to get cramps for me I do know with both my last pregnancies I had cramping till I was between 9-12 weeks hope it's just that

Probably at least 2 days late just in case I only have 1 test left

So af showed up early again it's only my 2nd month trying it just sucks that it's not happening when Jacob happened so fast :(

I have one pack of clomid left from a while ago and it expires this month now I'm thinking maybe I should use it maybe it will give me the boost I need.

It's ok like you said it's only your 2nd month. We're you actively ttc or more on the ntnp side? I breastfed zachary and didn't get my first af until he was 8 months we ntnp/ttc after that but my cycles were so crazy it just wasn't happening. Guess this baby is an absolute god send since I had no idea when I ovulated.

I'm going to be 34 in dec need it to be done now

You probably dtd at least every other day right? If so you'll probably get pregnant in no time considering how easily you got pregnant last time.

That is amazing how you are able to keep up with dtd. My husband has to practically beg me all the time. My sex drive is pretty much gone ever since I got pregnant with Zachary and it didnt even come back after I had him. I am not overly tired considering I dont do everything around the house and most of the time Zachary is entertaining himself. I would like 4 children but sometimes I think to myself that there probably wont be a third because I dont even wanna think about sex. I had premature labor last time with Zachary so my doc told me no sex this time after 20 weeks or use a condom and I used that against dh whenever he tried to come on to me.

I only have c sections and were back to doing it withing a week but trust me some days I'd like to not do anything at all but it puts him in a good mood and he watches the boys while I nap since I do night feeding for Jacob who will be 4 months in 6 days

He does a lot of the cleaning and most of the meals I do the baking and laundry I do all the diapers etc

I dropped a can on my toe tonight and it hurts so bad even after hours it's all black

I try to be in the mood but I just can't so it's better if I turn him down instead of feeling forced to go through with it.

I am not a good cleaner most I do is cook, keep the kitchen tidy since it's my area and folding the laundry

He does most house keeping like vacuuming laundry and he helps give zachary baths too but that's only when I'm feeling really tired otherwise I do it.

He also watches zachary m-f 8am-12pm while I work.

Well we had an argument and he slept downstairs so no sex for him !

I'd like to dtd every day but end up falling asleep lol
I didn't get af for 17 months after ds3 due to breastfeeding. I heard of women getting pregnant on their first ovulation with no af so we dtd anyway and kept hoping. When af returned it seemed quite regular but when things still were not happening I started trying harder doing opk and cervix checking. And didn't seem to be ovulating at all. Then when I did start only had 6 days between ovulating and af so had to take b6 to lengthen that. Once that was at 10 days it then took another 6 months to finally fall pregnant.
I'm now formula feeding in the day and breast at night and hoping af comes back soon as that's what I did with ds1 and af was back with in 2 months. It's been about 3/4 weeks since we started formula now

I must be lucky for af to return after 8 months then. Honestly I like to get pregnant again 1 year after each pregnancy at most so to have af take that long to come back would drive me crazy.

I guess one of the reasons af came back at 8 months was because I started putting zachary on formula since he wasn't gaining weight and only breastfed at night. So you are right a decrease in breastfeeding does play a role.

Arguments suck! I had one with my dh the other day over my sil and I was so mad I couldn't sleep.

How is your toe kaiecee?

Finally sorted through newborn clothes not much to sort anyways there was only 10 sleepers but all the bigger sizes are too much.

I bought him 2 other outfits in size 3 months might be too big for him but oh well he's wearing them anyways.

Toe still black and still hurts but I think I'm getting use to it

It did drive me mad, but he wouldn't take anything else and didn't eat very many solids so I continued breastfeeding. I think its different for everyone each time as I know people exclusively breastfeeding and get af after just a short few months.
I really was hoping we'd start ttc and I'd be pregnant by his 1st birthday but its looking more and more unlikely.

I hope it will next month I get pregnant I hate this whole ttc I just want to get pregnant and finally be able to relax

How is everyone doing?

I'm accepting the fact that this baby is a boy pretty well for the most part BUT when I know someone else is having a girl for their second I start to get moody again and keep adking the same question "why couldn't it be me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->