Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

I think I'll be the same way as u if I get pregnant with another boy

But I do have days where having another boy won't new too bad

I'm in my tww hopefully this is the month

Kaiecee already? I might've lost track of time because it felt no too long ago when you said af, showed up.

I was excited about another boy until u found out one of dh's friend'sWife is pregnant with a girl. It's also their second don't know why I burst down in tears. Dh has been lecturing me all morning about the importance of a healthy baby. I know that but I just can't help the way I feel. He thinks I'm crazy. Hopefully it's just my hormones because I don't want to dislike my baby.

I'm just lacking the excitement because we don't have to make any preparations for this baby since he's using hand me downs. We just bought him a swing a few outfits and that's about it. ..and a video monitor and a bassinet type of thing.

Its seems like a couple weeks since u have written in that time I had a period and I think either ovulated yesterday or today

Time does really fly does it. My youngest is turning 6 months this coming Sunday.

Kaiecee hope this month will be it for you!

Motherofboys time does fly and they grow up too fast! Pretty soon my lo will be here and ds1 will turn 2 before I know it.

I was vaguely thinking about how to approach the matter of trying to conceive a girl next time...I know that we will be having sex every 2 days instead of every other day like we did with ds1. I'm also gonna check out books on swaying and sit down to have a good read. Gonna do the best I can next time around and if it still doesn't work I don't know what will.

I swayed for a girl this pregnancy and it worked! If you want any tips/tricks let me know ;)

I would recommend the gender dreaming site. Thats where I am getting my sway info from.

Beneli
I'll take all the tricks I can get for ttc a girl

I can tell you what I did (based on HOURS of research). Don't know if it was chance or not, but my lifestyle, etc was the same when my boys were conceived and I had to really make changes to my lifestyle to conceive my little girl.

- conceived in a new moon (both boys were conceived in full moon)
- conceived in female sign (boys conceived in male signs)
- tracked my cervical pH to make sure it was acidic
- attempted only when Chinese calendar predicted girl
- used replens
- lots of aspartame (gross but kept ph low)
- supplements I took: cranberry, calcium and magnesium, vitex
- supplements husband took: cranberry, calcium & magnesium, licorice root
- no orgasm
- sex every day from AF right through ovulation
- missionary position for shallow release
- low potassium and sodium diet (I wasn't super strict)
- skipped breakfast
- lavender linen spray all over room each night
- slept with a rock salt lamp beside the bed

I think that was it. Whether it was all I did or it was just chance, it was worth it and am due with my baby girl in 7 weeks :)

What's replends?
How do u check ph?
When u say conceived in female sign what's that mean ?

I already dtd from day I finished af to ovulation but doesn't that chance the conception of a boy?

I was thinking the same as Kaiecee. I thought that to avoid having a boy, women shouldnt have sex 2-3 days before ovulation. I think I will be asking my mom how she conceived my little sister who will be turning 3 next month. I'm pretty sure she's going to say it was all natural and nothing was planned because I remember how she stressed out she was when she first found out she was pregnant since she didnt want another one.

I can definitely dtd on a full moon, and only ttc when the chinese calendar predicts girl but not sure whether or not dh would be willing to take any sorts of supplements. We shall see when we start to ttc after this one is here.

Dh won't take supplements I'm sure and I dtd when Chinese calendar said girl and still got a boy!

Kaiecee I think there has been controversy about the chinese prediction chart. Most people think that its fake since obviously it has a 50% chance of being right either way. I do it for fun, but dont put my heart into it.

I heard that loosing weight and eating a more vegetarian diet would help too. Im gonna try that next time since I need to lose weight anyways.

Timing isnt really much to do with it they have discovered.

my plan is

skip breakfast
no snacking
low calorie, low fat, low nutrient diet
cut meat out
aspartame
60 minutes cardio 6 days a week
olive leaf extract for dh (this is good for sperm health and can sway pink)

as i said before the idea is making your body think times are hard also more girls are conceived when fertility is lower, but you don't want it so low you cant conceive so you have to be careful. Also I know this is true for me, but i tend to over think, over stress, when i was ttc ds4 i was obsessed, charting, temping, cervix checking, opk-ing, so i'm keeping my sway simple with diet and exercise as the main focus as they are the most effective.

looking back ive always had high cal, high fat, loads of meat in my diet, i snack all day, i've obsessed and stressed over the little things, done only a moderate amount of exercise.
i'm happy my sway includes the bits that have great results and enough for me to not have to think too much about it. i can almost ntnp

I have a daughter and I am almost certain another on the way. with my first it was a few days before ovulation. this one was everyday up until ovulation so no I don't think it makes a boy more probable. I think to have a boy u should ONLY have sex the day of ovulation or the day before. anything before that will increase ur chances of girl because they are already waiting at the egg when it comes. just my theory. I also believe in the pH effecting boy or girl. I have a fairly acidic cm so I think I naturally sway girls. next time I will take pH balancers and dtd on O day only. I also don't think your body needs to think its in a time of low fertility to have a girl. because nothing I did would have caused that lol. but good luck to all of u!

Theres no one thing that sways and all swaying does give you a slightly higher chance than you had before. You can do several things one way, and something else the opposite way and thats the thing that will come into play. And of course there is always the element of luck.
Theres no way to know whether it was just each persons luck/time to have that gender, but after 4 of the same, if its not costing you anything and you don't ultimately mind if you end up with another of the same, theres no harm changing a few things and seeing what happens.
I can vouch for the fact that timing did nothing, I know when I conceived all 4 of my boys, all had different timing. Also chinese gender was 50/50 for me.

Motherofboys do you know when you will be trying again? Hopefully you will get your girl this time!

Not officially, but I'd put myself more towards the ntnp category now as (tmi) he has stopped using condoms and doesnt always bother pulling out. So I'm starting to adjust my diet now. Still waiting for that 1st AF though lol
I mentioned it again the other day and he said he wouldn't mind a couple more but it was space. I was like "couple?! you know I said baby, right?!"
I've picked out my boy name and making boy based plans already so hoping I'll be ok either way, I feel positive atm, but feel if I can get myself an edge then why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->