hair dye skin stains help

blessfull

Reaction score
Ok ladies I am getting married on tuesday and just dyed my hair and now my forehead and neck are brown

Help how do I get it offf????????
Ive tried toothpaste,milk,nail polish remover and just general scrubbing

Help!!!!!!!!

Baby wipes are usually pretty good! Other than that keep
Using a skin scrub.
I'm sure it will go away.

It sounds weird, but windex works.....hot water with a bit of windex...and a little scubbing power!

There are wipes sold in beauty supply stores that are made for removing skin stains from dye. If not, try make-up remover or olive oil. Try acetone too (nail polish remover) but wear a face mask so you don't inhale the fumes.

:laugh2: I used to do that all the time!
Face wipes and general scrubbing should get it off, try nail polish remover if you need to. Give your skin a rest if you haven't got it off yet and go at it in the morning!

And for any future attempts try covering around your hairline and ears with petroleum(sp?) jelly

Good, thick oil-based product (olive oil....vaseline...) before you go to bed, let it soak in, then try and clean it off in the morning. Keep applying the oil and letting it sit, then scrubbing. The oil will break down the color.

Good, thick oil-based product (olive oil....vaseline...) before you go to bed, let it soak in, then try and clean it off in the morning. Keep applying the oil and letting it sit, then scrubbing. The oil will break down the color.

yep...did this with vaseline and had black hair dye off my forehead (and neck, and ears, and shoulders, ugghhh) within 24 hours when i had a function. good luck!

Windex! Squirt a little on a towel and rub the due. It will come right off

Clean and clear deep cleanser in a blue bottle. Works a treat when I get stained by hair dye��

Usually the conditioner you get in the hair dye works for me :thumbup:

I heard my friend say she once used fake tan remover wipes some salons have them

This once happened to me and facial wipes didnt work so I tried a household wipe and came straight off! I washed my face afterwards and used cream as dont imagine they are too good for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->