hairless

mickey

Reaction score
Juleika has an area on her head with no hair!

firstly, I thought hair will grow there, but so far it still doesn't look like!

I start to wonder if she ever will have hair there?

does or did someones LO have the same?

my 5 yr old had the same thing as a baby and I assure you she now has a full head of unmanageable blonde hair :) I think its just because they spend so much time laying down as babies. Once they spend more time awake and playing (ie, head not against something) the hair follicles (sp?) will start to produce lots of hair.

Which part of her hair? do you mean at the back where she lays down a lot? Bethanie got a bald patch lol as im sure most babies do.. it soon covered over.
Bethanie also has a hair line more like her daddy (his naturally is far back, almost receding looking) and I worry no hair will grow there lol, I give her a bit of a comb over.:rofl:

ahhh, thx guys for assurance :hi:

yes, it is at her back were she lies on, just were the bone of the skull ends :baby:

I give her a bit of a comb over.:rofl:

lol Tilly :rofl: that made me giggle

Olivias is the same though. I also have to dehair her bottom sheet as there seems to be a pile of hair every morning.

I dont like the feel of it :(

My friends baby Jamie has loads of bald patches. It's hilarious. In some places he has long hair! :rofl:

Totally normal, callum has a mohican!!! completely bald on one side, a bit of hair on the other and a massive amount in the middle that will not lie flat, just stands on end!! Its really funky tho and i love it!

yeah :baby:

Juleika has this bald patch at the back and on top she has a lot of hair, which was always standing up in the beginning, making her look like Tintin, of course we nicked her accordingly :baby:

the top ones are now getting curly, so now she is curly wurly :baby:

Oliver has a bold patch at the back of his head, its just from him constantly laying on his back, and tossing and turning in his sleep its normal though for babies to get bold patches during the first 6months apparently x

Adam's hair is starting to fall out,

All my kids were born with jet black hair and it fell out, then by 6 months it grew back blonde for the boys and light brown for Charlie.

Adam was born with bright red hair and now its falling out and i can see little blonde hairs coming through! so he will be blonde like my boys :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->