Halloween testing buddies??

Well, unless implantation bleeding can contain strings of red blood in the toilet, I'm out 😢

Awww booo :( I've never had IB but if it doesnt go on much longer or get heavier you still be in.. if it does turn i to AF will you be trying next cycle?

Can I join in? I will be 9 dpo on Halloween. Not sure if I'll test that day or not. I got my bfp's with my boys at 9dpo and then not until 16 dpo! We are trying for #3. Hope to see some BFP's soon!

Its heavier this morning. I'm out. Good luck ladies
https://i58.tinypic.com/mr8via.jpg

Well, unless implantation bleeding can contain strings of red blood in the toilet, I'm out 😢
Hello..I actually had that with on of my children and thought I was our also.But BFP...your not out yet!! Good luck!!!

Sorry Newlywed... :( I know the feeling...

As for me I am 8dpo today according to ff.. I thought I ovulated a day later but they crossed me earlier... I am fighting the urge to test! I know it's too early to test tomorrow but I always think "what if it's positive? Then my waiting is over!!" But it's always negative.. Then I break the test apart, see an evap line and get my hopes up and then af comes.... So ... Trying to be strong... If I can just making through the first pee in the morning I know I won't test that day at night... Just a few more days.... I'm not feeling any real preg or not symptoms.. We just had really good timing this month so hoping the ttc part is done!! Have a great day ladies!!

Been having weird back pain all day yesterday and this morning on the bottom right side of my back. Hoping it's a good sign. Only 3dpo so who knows. Fingers crossed!

I'll be testing right around Halloween too! It will be 3 days past by af due date. I look at it this way: by Halloween I will either find out I'm pregnant, still waiting to see (although I usually am never more than a day or two late) or I will be able to have a Pumpking beer!! Either way it will be a good Halloween!

Welcome Jaxie! You are strong haha! Good luck!

Trisha hopefully it means something! I had very odd hip pain about that dpo

Yeah like bottom like above my butt area. I'm hoping to see something Halloween. And I feel kinda wet down there today and I normally get pretty dry after O.

Well my spotting stopped, lasted about a day and half on 9 DPO and 10 DPO. Keeping fingers crossed it was implantation bleeding. I will probably test in the morning and see what happens!

Wow YAY country mama! From what I know about IB that sounds just like it! Cant wait to see your test!

Not much to report over here. Super tired but I always am having a toddler haha

Can I join in? I will be 9 dpo on Halloween. Not sure if I'll test that day or not. I got my bfp's with my boys at 9dpo and then not until 16 dpo! We are trying for #3. Hope to see some BFP's soon!

I hope you get another early BFP! That would be a pretty great Halloween!

6 DPO here (well it's past 12 so technically 7 DPO, but who is counting!)

Been having creamy cm but I always get that, same as sore boobs. The wait will be over soon so I'm pretty excited. There is always that feeling of "what if it didn't happen this cycle" but then I remember I'm only 6 DPO and there's still a big chance, like oh but what if I get that second pink line!?? If could happen!

I can't stand the wait. I'm 12 dpo now. Side boobs and especially nipples are crazy tender, and a cramps started this morning. I feel like af is coming. Have some bloating and pressure too. Took a test this morning and I'm pretty sure it's negative.... except I keep thinking I see a little line. I would have posted a pic but I don't think the camera would have picked up the line if I don't even think I can see it in person lol I'm driving myself nuts!!

Hey Jaxie.... I'm the same way with tests.. I take them apart.. Analyze them in 5 different lightings... Dig them out of the garbage later just to make sure!! Hahaha I now only use the digital oness! Taking them apart doesn't work! Saves me from crazy town! :)

countrymomma, did you test?!

these are my "symptoms" so far:
1 DPO – faint aching in lower abdomen. Lower back ache
2 DPO – faint aching in ovary area. Clear CM. lower back ache. Uterus feels heavy?
3 DPO – left boob slightly achy, random left nipple pain in the middle of the night. Still feel wet but CM is sticky. Felt slight nausea drinking my normal morning coffee. Random sharp pain in r boob in afternoon. AF type cramps on and off.
4 DPO - woke up with headache which lasted all day. Cm not noticeable. Itchy nipple for a little bit. Face felt flushed for awhile that night.
5 DPO - feel bloated. Stomach feels heavy. Random sharp pains in boobs. Quick sharp pain on left side of stomach. Creamy thick cm. Felt a gush in the evening, checked my underwear and cervix right away, and there was a LOAD of creamy cm. boobs sore for awhile that night. Cervix high and soft.
6 DPO - woke up with slight sore throat. Had it most of the day. Boobs still a little sore. CM is still creamy. dry white with slight yellow tinge spots in underwear. Cervix still feels high and soft. Dry lips. Slight Lower back ache. Exhausted.
7 DPO - woke up w/ slight sore throat again. left nipple a little itchy. CM creamy and also a little clumpy?

and, i have a confession. ive been playing with OPKs the last couple days to see if they get darker, lol. i need to feed my POAS addiction! i am trying my hardest to not test with a HPT til saturday, when i will be 11 dpo.

Hey Jaxie.... I'm the same way with tests.. I take them apart.. Analyze them in 5 different lightings... Dig them out of the garbage later just to make sure!! Hahaha I now only use the digital oness! Taking them apart doesn't work! Saves me from crazy town! :)

I did the same thing with this test. I looked at it in the bathroom then took it by a window for different lighting lol I swear I see a faint blue line. I got a Walgreens one. I'm going to get a first response today and take one tomorrow. Ha! If I'm honest with myself I'll probably give in and take on this evening to see if the line gets any darker.

phoenix322 - You're symptoms sound pretty good so far! As much as I hate to admit it, I think I'm a poas addict too... :haha:

Jaxie086 im hoping so! it's funny, it's hard to remember what your "normal" symptoms are prior to AF from when you aren't TTC! Fingers crossed your next text has that second line!

Also to you and Jenni4 - im the same way with the sticks lol! i'll check them from the garbage an hour later just to "make sure" haha!

Omg I'm cramping today like i feel like AF is going just errupt at any moment. I am only CD 22 though and my cycles are 28-30 days. I think I'm about 6 DPO today so im hopeful that it is implantation! Does anyone know if implantation cramps feel like serious AF cramps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->