Halloween testing buddies??

I definitely see it girl! Id say bfp! Congratulations! Praying for your sticky bean! I am horribly queasy all Day today. Currently hovering over a stick i just peed on

I didnt see anything in 3 mins on the test so oh well.. im prob 8 or 9 dpo today. Gotta go get more tests. Darn me and my addiction to peeing on sticks, waste so much money..

Cakes- I feel the same way! I took one today obviously bfn. I keep telling myself I need to wait at least 2 more days to really test but I'm not listening per usual lol. I wish we didn't have to wait 2 weeks to know. It's way to slow!!

Its sooo slow... im debating on getting dollar tests or spending money on more frers (i hate the new version)

Im 8 dpo! I'm not exactly excited because I have an iud and am having many pregnancy symptoms. I'm worried if I truelly am pregnant, I might lose the baby due to the iud. I got antsy and took a test it immediately turn real bright positive end of two minutes it was negative by eight it looked there might be a positive. Due to a possible evap line I am planning a retest too.

Omg thats so weird anv! And streasful with having and iud in.. good luck !

Well ladies i do believe i am out. Obviously cant twll for sure at this point but my cervix is very low and very hard and open. Definitely seems like an pending af cervix.

I'm out. Just started spotting. AF will likely be here full force by am. Saddened but mostly relieved. Good luck ladies! Looking forward to ttc for real in a few more months.

Hi! So exciting to see everyone starting to get hints of lines... But sadly I am with cat and emi.... My temp dropped today at 12 dpo so noneed to even bother with a test... This is not my month... So maybe we can start a thanksgiving testing group!! Hahahaha....

Cakes- I feel out too... I don't know why, just feel pretty down for no reason, I don't even want to test really... :( I'm dreading thinking about trying for another cycle!

I wish yall the best of luck. I took another first thing and it was defective. Half the screen turned and the test line never showed.

Anv, that is so frustrating! When will you try again?

:hi: girls I tested today 13dpo :bfn: going to wait now till monday to do another xx

Attachments

• 20151030_121859.jpg
    20151030_121859.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
Well it sounds like you've had two faulty test???! That is so ridiculous, im sorry! I think you should test again, what sre the chances of another being faulty!

So I tested today at 10 DPO, BFN! I'm pretty bummed but won't give up until AF is here. I didn't temp today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
Am i crazy? I see something faint. But idk. Im so jealous you have the flat kind! Theres still a chance girl :) hang in there!

Today i dont have an appetite, i am queasy and shakey, anxious.. i havent eaten since breakfast and its almost 2 pm.

How is everyone else doing???

7dpo - a little crampy down there. I don't temp but I took it today and yesterday and it went from 77 to 80. Maybe it's a good sign. I don't know. Cause I don't temp cause I always forget. Also been pretty wet down there all week and usually after O I am dry. Took a test today and it was negative. Will test again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->