Halloween testing buddies??

Cakes- I thought I did too, but I'm officially crazy cause I always see a faint line! Ughhh what do I do with myself!? That's the new test, I hate it really but it's the only kind I've other than wondfo! I ordered some off target cause they've the old kind online for like $8 for two tests! I bought 2 packs just in case!

Did you test today!??

I'm feeling alright, still have some hope... I've been (tmi) very bloated and gassy, it was my first pregnancy sign with DS so I'm like sure sure bring it on! I can't possibly smell worse than the dog.

Do you ladies see anything? I think I've totally lost it!

Attachments

• 12182008_10153916668967697_2128936983_n.jpg
    12182008_10153916668967697_2128936983_n.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19
Cakes- I thought I did too, but I'm officially crazy cause I always see a faint line! Ughhh what do I do with myself!? That's the new test, I hate it really but it's the only kind I've other than wondfo! I ordered some off target cause they've the old kind online for like $8 for two tests! I bought 2 packs just in case!

Did you test today!??

I'm feeling alright, still have some hope... I've been (tmi) very bloated and gassy, it was my first pregnancy sign with DS so I'm like sure sure bring it on! I can't possibly smell worse than the dog.

I do see a faint line, kup!! Fx

xposted: can anyone help me? I'm really just so confused. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-have-you-ever-gotten-hcg-back-value-1-a.html

Hey ladies!

New to the thread!

10 DPO...so I'll be testing now through the weekend. AF is scheduled to appear Monday or Tuesday. That gives me a few more days of hope!

Baby dust, loves! Wishing all of you the best!
:dust:

Well ladies, I'm out. I think I had yet another early cp :/ this just is horrible I don't know where to go from here. I feel so lost. :cry: I think I need to talk to gyno about some more testing before ttc anymore.

Ajr- I'm so so sorry :( I would definitely call your OB about it. Good luck. I hope it's not a CP. hugs

Well ladies, I'm out. I think I had yet another early cp :/ this just is horrible I don't know where to go from here. I feel so lost. :cry: I think I need to talk to gyno about some more testing before ttc anymore.

I'm so sorry hun! Hopefully it was just a fluke and that it wasn't a CP. calling your doctor sounds like a good idea! Hopefully they can provide you with clear and good answers! :hugs:

So, AF didn't come today as was expected! Have had some spotting today but nothing else.. I guess we will see if she shows up over night but I am still confident that she will stay away!

So sorry :hugs:

Did you test today!??

Oh man I'm definitely going to go order some on target now lol!
I didn't test today! It's almost 7 pm now and i just bought a pack of 2 abd in waiting to test with fmu,I'll be 11 dpo!

I think i see something on your test fx!

Hey ladies!

New to the thread!

10 DPO...so I'll be testing now through the weekend. AF is scheduled to appear Monday or Tuesday. That gives me a few more days of hope!

Baby dust, loves! Wishing all of you the best!
:dust:
Good luck, can't wait to see your tests!

So, AF didn't come today as was expected! Have had some spotting today but nothing else.. I guess we will see if she shows up over night but I am still confident that she will stay away!

Exciting!! FX for you! Stay away witch!

Well my husband couldn't wait. He bought tests today. I have been an emotional ball all day. Im nauseated again. I made a big beautiful salad I've been looking forward to all day. That was it done with food again. I'm not a vomit person. I've only done it when I'm having severe allergic reactions or when i was pregnant and my daughter had an allergic reaction in belly. I never that was possible. My daughter has a nasty allergy to rice.

Did you test anv?? Those symptoms sound promising!

I did. I saw the positive and my husband said no. So i took a negative. My phone won't let me upload but I'll see about getting my computer to upload it.

It looks so much clearer on my phone.

Attachments

• 20151031_071054.jpg
    20151031_071054.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
I cant see a line but it is not a clear picture. When is your period due?

Its officially Halloween ladies! Everyone should be testing today right? Make sure you all post pics! Im about to take my fmu test in a few minutes. Im not really having any symptoms,along with all my BFNs im feeling like what is the point :cry: i am just expecting a BFN :( sorry not trying to be a bummer just feeling discouraged. Im between 9-11 dpo, but in thinking I'm 11 dpo

Good luck emi! I will be testing in about a hour or so. I'm only 8dpo so I doubt I'll get anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->