Halloween testing buddies??

As anyone ever taken progesterone and been pregnant? I've seem to have a lot of side effects (nausea, early on I had some abdominal cramping, lots of mucus, fatigue, and slightly higher body temp) I tested today and it came back negative, but I only triggered the 17th and O'd the 18th/19th. I won't test till Nov 1st, and half the time I feel like I'm actually pregnant, the other half I'm convinced I'm not. I dunno, I just wanted to see what someone else felt like, or what their symptoms were...

Okay.. I'll be honest and the HARD part of the the tww has hit *sigh* The first week is EASY PEASY! Get to that second week.. I feel I am in Hell :( HELP ME! lol

I k ow what you mean the first week is easy and then the second week you lose all your will power not to test and it draaaaags! Well ladies im cramping like a mofo all day, hip pain that i havent had since my tww with my daughter, im exhausted and a little queasy. I caved and bought some tests, i may test tonight hehe. I may have ovulated before i thought. I wanted to wait until saturday but i cant now lol

I completely understand! I'm 7 DPO today and that's usually when anxiety hits me! Am I!? Am I not? Should I test soon, or hold out!? Which test should I start with!? Do I need to run to the store and buy even more tests!?

Every single cycle, same roller coaster! I plan to test on the 30ths and go from there, I'll be 10 DPO. I really want to wait longer than that cause I get super anxious and stressed out, but I've zero willpower.

You have more will power than me camp!!!! I tested tonight haha bfn OBVIOUSLY ha. But yes yes yes to all that you said lol. How long have you been ttc?
My cramps and nausea are gone and I feel normal again. Discouraging but also nice to not be cramping anymore lol

10 dpo here. Bbs and nips on and off tender, especially left side. I'm still bf. Last pregnancies bb tenderness was my big sign I was pregnant so it's irregularity makes me think I'm not this time. However, I'm still bf and my milk ducts are already open so that could have something to do with it. Nose is stuffy at night only. Some insomnia (more likely stress related obsessing over this lol). Tired but no more than usual with a 12 month old. Flip flopping between extreme nervousness and stress of bad timing and excitement, feeling like I am pregnant and then for sure I'm not. Today is cd 25. Last cycle AF showed today, but it's usually between cd 26-28. I tested at 7dpo but neg. too early any way. I have an IC and frer left. Going to try and hold out a few more days hopefully. May use IC soon though. Ugh the wait is killing me.

I agree with you all!! I am new here and I am 7 dpo and already tested. Thought I saw something..but probably not! I have a handful of tests just dying to use. I have lots of symptoms, gassy, nipple tender, but I have cramps. UGHHH But my last pregnancies I thought af was coming and didn't. First month on clomid. I had a great response so who knows. GOOD LUCK ladies!!!

Okay.. I'll be honest and the HARD part of the the tww has hit *sigh* The first week is EASY PEASY! Get to that second week.. I feel I am in Hell :( HELP ME! lol
It's brutal!!!! I hate it!!!! I analyze everything!!!UGHHH

Cakes- this is my 4th cycle, although the first month I can't say we even tried that seriously. I'm all out of ovulation tests and I bet I'm going to finish all my pregnancy tests (stash!) this cycle. I'm crossing my fingers this is it cause I can't waste more money! Ughh!

It's sad that we could TOTALLY be pregnant right now, but our bodies doesn't send us this blaring obvious sign! Like come on, I feed you, bathe you, lay you down to rest... Throw me something here!

My weakness got me. I'm so ashamed :(
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2351203-7dpo-faint-line.html

Cakes- this is my 4th cycle, although the first month I can't say we even tried that seriously. I'm all out of ovulation tests and I bet I'm going to finish all my pregnancy tests (stash!) this cycle. I'm crossing my fingers this is it cause I can't waste more money! Ughh!

It's sad that we could TOTALLY be pregnant right now, but our bodies doesn't send us this blaring obvious sign! Like come on, I feed you, bathe you, lay you down to rest... Throw me something here!

Lol you are so funny! Its so true!!! Come on body, I'm so good to you! I know I feel you bad crap like pizza a lot but really other than that we're pals right?! Come onnn! Well I'm rooting for you hun!

Ladies my cramping stopped last night around 8 pm, so it lasted from 1 -8 pm and i felt like my uterus would explode. Then it just stopped. Today my body feels similar to a mild flu, achey bones and whatnot, chills, and I'm slightly nauseous but it could be from getting like 4 broken hours of sleep total (teething toddler). Havent tested again. Trying to wait until tomorrow..

Link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2351203-7dpo-faint-line.html

I think i see something!!! Good luck! i tested again, I'm weak lol :dohh: i think i see something in person but could be line eye. I have one more test! Whyyy did i do that lol

I see something faint ajr! I hope it's a BFP :) excited to see what comes of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->