Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Thanks hun,I was just amazed at how dark it has gone since yesterday,could barely see it but today its like 'hello! I'll be with you soon!' Yay get to bed Missus,you got to catch that egg! Xxx

Ooooh I have a pain on my left side I think O is on its way

really mrs duck thats good. i haven't felt any pain. i have ewcm but opk is still negative. i am on cd13. i just want a positive opk!!

Hi ladies
lots of O'ing here soon :bunny:

mrsDuck... Good sign!I get pains too

iCh28... My EWCM always comes about 3 days before my +OPK.

I tested yesterday and it was negative but that is fine as I usually o about day 16. I have my ultrasound tomorrow to see how my eggies and lining are doing. Hopefully all looks well and I will get my trigger shot to induce ovulation.

Tons and tons of baby dust to all!!!!:hugs:

:hi: Can I join you ladies? :)

I had a missed miscarriage in January. I went in for a scan on Jan.25 at 10w5d and found out the heart stopped beating at 8w4d. :nope: I had a scan at 8w2d and everything was perfect including the heartbeat. :cry:

We started TTC in October of 2011. Got pregnant really fast but it was short lived. :(

Now, I have been ttc since February. I had a follow up appointment on Feb 8 for medical management and on Feb 12, I ended up in ER with a 6mm kidney stone. Feb 14, had surgery to remove the kidney stone and a few days after that I found out that my grandpa had mesothelioma from asbestos exposure. He passed away in April. Needless to say, I've had a lot of stress. Last month we tried SMEP. We skipped a few days but we got the most important days I think but that cycle still ended in a :bfn:. I want to follow it this month!!

I'm CD11 of a 35 day cycle today. I hate waiting for O :dohh: Hope a lot of us ladies get that BFP in June. My birthday is June 4 so it would be the perfect birthday present!

Hey lady of course you can join, sorry for everything u have went through hopefully this month will be ur month :hugs:

Hi ladies hope you are all well, welcome to the thread bdunn, sorry you find yourself here.

More left side pain for me today, I'm guessing more ovulation pains?? Neg opks still though but can't be far away.

Maurie I hope your u/s goes well.

Happy bd'ing ladies :dust: I'm hopeful for lots of bfp's soon

Sounds like ur ov is just round the corner mrs duck. Xx

:hi: Can I join you ladies? :)

I had a missed miscarriage in January. I went in for a scan on Jan.25 at 10w5d and found out the heart stopped beating at 8w4d. :nope: I had a scan at 8w2d and everything was perfect including the heartbeat. :cry:

We started TTC in October of 2011. Got pregnant really fast but it was short lived. :(

Now, I have been ttc since February. I had a follow up appointment on Feb 8 for medical management and on Feb 12, I ended up in ER with a 6mm kidney stone. Feb 14, had surgery to remove the kidney stone and a few days after that I found out that my grandpa had mesothelioma from asbestos exposure. He passed away in April. Needless to say, I've had a lot of stress. Last month we tried SMEP. We skipped a few days but we got the most important days I think but that cycle still ended in a :bfn:. I want to follow it this month!!

I'm CD11 of a 35 day cycle today. I hate waiting for O :dohh: Hope a lot of us ladies get that BFP in June. My birthday is June 4 so it would be the perfect birthday present!

Loving your picture hun! Xxx

hey ladies..
can someone look at my chart? i am so confused today. my opks are negative. i am on cd14 and yesterday my bbt temp went way down, and then it went up today. so i feel like i may have ovulated yesterday but my opks are all negative! i test twice a day

Hoping for a late May early June BFP.
I was planning to test May 31st
Since DD birthday is June 1, it would be a lovely birthday gift for her :) *hopefully*

Hey all haven't been on in a day or so. (I think lol) my home has turned into WWIII and I am in the crossfire. :nope: DH laid down the law with the SS. SS went all apeshit on me. DH went apeshit on him. I'm being told this one said this and that one said that. 2 totally different stories form both. I'm in the middle wanting to scream bloody murder! I think I might be out this month simply bc of stress.:wacko: got the EWCM and all that so we did bd...and have been...temp still in normal range, no peaks...I have no clue what is going on, just know I need a vacation...or a spa day :wacko:

aww sorry things are bad sweetz. i am waiting to O i am on cd14. my chart looks insane!! can you look at it? i am new to this and don't really get why it keeps going down and up and up and down

aww sorry things are bad sweetz. i am waiting to O i am on cd14. my chart looks insane!! can you look at it? i am new to this and don't really get why it keeps going down and up and up and down

When are you taking your temp?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ce6c0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I had a huge temp spike this am...sorry forgot I had that (been a long day). Had EWCM this AM which is why we BD'd this AM (we are trying for a boy). We will most likely BD again tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired he is.

hey ladies how we all going?? i am still waiting to ovulate the opks are painfully slowly getting darker am on cd16 now so hopefully i will O in the next day or two but am pretty sure i am out this month due to i have thrush :( and its way to painful to even think of bding atmso see how we go but dont think i will be getting my bfp in june :(

hey sweetz hope it works out for you.. my chart dipped again today! like alot! ugh

littlemama16 i am so sorry! i hope you feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"