Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

I think that's the normal but no harm starting earlier

Hi Straub, so sorry you are finding yourself here, sorry for your losses, you will find that we are all very supportive here :flower:

Looks like we are only a few days apart in our cycle Mrs Duck. I think this is actually the best part of the month. AF is nearly gone and just lots of BD coming up before the dreaded 2ww. I always feel positive this part of the month and then as soon as ovulation is over its crazy town!!!

I'm the opposite to you straub I hate this part of the cycle, af finished ov still a week or so off, I don't mind the tww as much even though I know there is nothing more I can do then just sit and wait but at least I can symptom spot.

Fingers crossed we both get our bfp's this cycle

I ovulate late usually around day 18 or even as late as day 21 so I am still a fair way off. I will probably turn into a crazy women around day 14 worrying about catching that little egg and then turn crazier in the 2ww. I did twenty million tests last cycle even though they were all BFN and we didn't really try that month as it was the first after the miscarriage. This month I have one test and I am determined that I won't buy any more. I guarantee though at the first slight sign of a symptom I will be poas!!

well its mothers day here in australia so happy mthers day to all the wonderful mums and happy mothers day to all the mummys with angel babies .. i would have been 6 and half months today and only had 8 weeks to go :( how is everyone gong i am due to ovulate on thursday accorng to FF am going t start using my OPK's today :)

Hi Littlemama I am in Australia too and lost my first baby on the 24th Jan. I see you are about to ovulate - good luck!

yeah live in cold old tassie lol due to O on thursday been using y opks byt yet to get even a second line on them last cycle (first cycle using them) i got a positive on cd13 and my bbt showed i ovulated on cd14 and i am cd 13 tomorrow so hoping i get it tomorrow really praying we get our bfp in early june we just bought a new bigger car yesterday just so we can fit a pram and car seat into it so fx'd june is all our month :) :dust:

Oh good luck!! Are you BD as much as you can now too? I have found with previous pregnancies that I seem to conceive if I BD before the positive OPK. I am usually so good at reading my body signs EWCM etc but after a miscarriage the confidence seems to go out the window and I feel like I have no idea how to get pregnant. My first cycle after my first miscarriage I didn't O until CD21 so I have no idea what to expect this month. I will have to buy a couple of OPKs so I don't miss that egg. Fingers crossed that new car has a car seat strapped into it before long. Good luck hope you get your positive OPK tomorrow

Hi ladies. Haven't been on in a few days.
I hope everyone who is waiting to O gets the +opk.
I am also waiting to O. I am on cd11. I hope af doesn't come on cd17 again!!
Baby dust to all

Good Luck I hope you get a +OPK soon. Its cruel how confusing our bodies can be sometimes. I am on cd5 and ovulate late so still a bit of a wait for me

Good Luck Cathgibbs I hope you get a positive OPK soon

Thanks hun, im using OPKs now, been feeling a few twinges on my left side today, its wayyyyy to early for me to O, im on CD4!! but you never know what our bodies are up to after a MC! xxx

Thanks hun, im using OPKs now, been feeling a few twinges on my left side today, its wayyyyy to early for me to O, im on CD4!! but you never know what our bodies are up to after a MC! xxx

I am on CD5 and resisting the urge to bust open an OPK but I don't usually O until day 18 but like you said who knows what our bodies are up to.

exactly!! im a poas addict aswell so this is heaven for me lol!! i had a good deal with my OPKS aswell 30 OPKs and 4 HPTS for £3.89 with P&P ! x

Hey ladies thts me got my pos OPK :) time to start :sex:

:dust: ladies...xx

I'm like you cathgibbs I've got twinges on my left side already, so poas again today and I'm only cd7 but I'm scared I'll miss O if I don't test....I'm going mad

It's weird init hun mine only lasted a few minutes I think I'm just being paranoid! Get poas hun! We need all the bfps we can this month I'm feeling very optimistic! Xxx

It's all in my head I'm sure but we are going to start :sex: every other day from tonight til I get a positive opk then every day for a few more days. I can't do any more I just hope the spermies do their job

exactly hun, your doing all you cn do by bd every night, gl to you!! Af went yesterday but still having a bit of brown spotting , going to bd every other night for the next few days then every night for the majority of next week and into the other week, im dreading it lol xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one, it's a laugh at the start then as each day goes by we say to each other oh god we've got to do it again tomorrow lol

good luck cheryl! which cd did you get a +opk?

i am bding every other day since Monday. I have ewcm and my opks are getting darker but it is not positive yet =[

Sounds like you'll get your positive opk soon Ich keep :sex:

I will it is just going by so slow. I am on cd12. I had some ewcm but now its like gone.. there is a little but it only stretches like an inch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->