Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

got a posistive hpt today so hopefully still got a chance the thrush is clearing up but am not getting to hopeful so i can be to disapointed but good luck to everyone :) :dust:

hey sweetz hope it works out for you.. my chart dipped again today! like alot! ugh

littlemama16 i am so sorry! i hope you feel better

Mine dipped too....

Still having CM...creamy but CP is high again and firmer....I think I might of already O'd but still going to BD for a couple more days.... FX'd!

Sorry about the war at your place sweetz I hope things sort themselves out ttc is stressful enough without added stresses.

Littlemama I hope you are better soon and manage to get some bd'ing in.

Ich I hope you o soon.

Afm the pains have stopped but still haven't got a positive opk cd10 today oh well we'll just keep bd'ing in case I miss the surge. I have been feeling continuously dizzy today to the extent that I don't think I am safe to drive so hope I'm not coming down with some bug

ugh i am on cd16 - no + opk. i don't understand. i have all the signs of ov. ewcm, twinges, cervix is low and soft. but my chart and +opk say i am not ovulating. what is going onn?

hey ladies hows everyone going?? i am 6dpo today had temp dip yesterday below coverline and have a few cramps today so feeling positive but not getting hops to high because of the thrush around O time :/ :dust: xx

Littlemama I got thrush around ov when I conceived last time apparently it's a really early sign. Xx

Hang in there ich u will get ur plus soon..xx
Mrs duck how may dpo are u?
Sweetz hopefully you've caught ur eggy...x
Baby dust girlies :dust:

Afm 9dpo having
Cramps
Backache
White spots on nips
Tired all the time I'm praying I get my BFP this month testing on tues at 11dpo...xx

I've got everything crossed for you littlemama and cheryl, those symptoms look great Cheryl :happydance:

I'm only 4dpo so not much happening here
:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone I hope to see lots of june bfp's

Hang in there ich u will get ur plus soon..xx
Mrs duck how may dpo are u?
Sweetz hopefully you've caught ur eggy...x
Baby dust girlies :dust:

Afm 9dpo having
Cramps
Backache
White spots on nips
Tired all the time I'm praying I get my BFP this month testing on tues at 11dpo...xx

Good Luck Cherylc3. I hope you get your BFP. Those symptoms sound great.

Hi Ladies. I haven't been on here in a few days but it sounds like a few of you will be testing soon. Good Luck for those BFP's. Not sure if anyone can help but I have a question about OPK's. I have had three days of positive OPK's in a row all testing at 2pm. Is that normal? I have only ever used OPK's until I get a positive and then not used them again but I got a positive early this month so I used the rest of the packet (POAS addict!!) and they are still positive. Todays OPK was still positive so am I to assume I might still ovulate in the next day or two?? Any insight greatly appreciated.

Hi Ladies. I haven't been on here in a few days but it sounds like a few of you will be testing soon. Good Luck for those BFP's. Not sure if anyone can help but I have a question about OPK's. I have had three days of positive OPK's in a row all testing at 2pm. Is that normal? I have only ever used OPK's until I get a positive and then not used them again but I got a positive early this month so I used the rest of the packet (POAS addict!!) and they are still positive. Todays OPK was still positive so am I to assume I might still ovulate in the next day or two?? Any insight greatly appreciated.

hey i have heard that it depends on how long your LH surge lasts some women only last a day but some can last 2-3 days well thats what my gyno told me, just keep BD'ing lol i am 7 dpo today and had another temp dip so fingers crossed this month xx

Hey I got 3days in a row of pos OPKs it's a good thing cos it means it's a longer surge and more likely to catch ur egg missy... Good luck... Xxx

hey i have heard that it depends on how long your LH surge lasts some women only last a day but some can last 2-3 days well thats what my gyno told me, just keep BD'ing lol i am 7 dpo today and had another temp dip so fingers crossed this month xx

Thanks littlemama - more BDing it is!! Oh 7dpo such a stressful time. Fingers crossed for you? When are you going to test??

Thanks Cherylc3. I like the sound of that. I think a few more days of BDing and I will feel like I have covered all bases. Then the dreaded 2ww begins...

Am trying to hold out till I am due for AF but not liking my chances lol to much of a poas addict so will see how much will power I have just started a new job so keeps me pretty busy haven't even had the time I think about it and to e honest it makes it so much more less stressful :)

Hi everyone

Straub I think that is quite normal it seems to range from really quick surges to positive opks for a few days not sure what difference it makes though??? I'm new to this too

Can't wait for you to test Cheryl with those great symptoms GL

Littlemama I admire your willpower GL. I hope the new job is going well too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"