Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Cheryl..... :dust: to ya! I am certain it's good news hun!!

So excited for you!

littlemama16, Straub : All the best to all you ladies waiting to test!
Also :dust: to anyone else I've missed.

Cath: how are you doing?

AF is leaving today CD5 :phew:
Next week is my fertile week, so can't wait to catch the eggy this cycle and join all you ladies in first tri.
Gonna be tough tho'- my MIL will be around and I think it's gonna be awkward :p

Hi ladies i finally got my +opk on cd19 and FF confirmed ovulation on cd20! i am 4dpo. yay!
cheryl fingers crossed for you hun!!! how many dpo are you?

good luck cheryl fingers crossed for you!! :dust: thankyou ladies keeping busy keeps my mind of testing so hoping to hold out lol xx

Bfn for me :( well I cud see something when I tilted it so I'm just goin to wait it out now.. Might be too early..x

Oohhhhhhh Cheryl i think you might have been early! if you can see something thats a good sign!! rather than it being blank isnt it hun!!

NesSah im fin thank you hun! 2DPO and im DYING to POAS!!!! not a lot going on really just a lot of CM eurgh!! you ok hun? xxx

Im not sure think I might have line eye :( hoping I'm early tho. X

How many DPO are you hun? after you listed your symptoms before i def think you are, maybe you implanted late or something, i would test in 2 days time, or tomorrow xxx

Oh no Cheryl - fingers crossed it is just too early. I agree with cathgibbs if you can see something thats a good sign. With my last BFP I could JUST see a line if holding it in the right light and my husband thought I was crazy but a few days later a digital confirmed it so fingers crossed for you it turns into a BFP soon!!

I got a negative OPK today after three positives in a row so I am guessing I am 1DPO today. I usually have loads of EWCM but really didn't notice fertile mucus at all this month so I feel like it might not be my month and my body is still trying to get back to normal. Oh well I am not out yet and there is always next month if I am.

Ha Ha Cathgibbs I have a HPT in my draw just begging me to pee on it at 1DPO - the craziness has begun!! I have vowed to wait this month until my AF is due. Wonder how I will go??

Hope all you other ladies are doing well. xx

I think I'm 11dpo but I might be wrong I read reviews on frers and they were really bad saying most woman don't get positives till after af is due... So I am not testing till after af is due the last time I got my BFP I was like 27dpo lol.. So I don't kno how soon I wud get positives anyway. Cx

Welcome to the tww straub

Your symptoms were so good I agree and if you saw a faint line then I'm sure you'll get a strong line in another couple of days Cheryl GL

Cath lock that drawer and go cold turkey for a week haha

Thank goodness! I just got af!!! NEVER been so happy to see her before!

Yes!!! I have never been so excited for her to show up! I am assuming it is her anyway lol. Bright pink when I wipe (tmi) so I am counting it lol Finally back in the game :D

lol yup that is af i jumped for joy when i first got af. now if she comes this month i am going to cry =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->