Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

I know I never thought I would be so excited it is kinda sad I guess lol! Now at least I know where I am at! Things are at least working and getting back to a new normal!!

I hope af stays away from you this month ;)

gosh so do i.. lol.. i will cry if i get a bfp too. id be soo happy omg.

That is so understandable! I would probably cry for you! I would be so happy lol! You deserve it!

thank you hun so do you!! i just want a bfp before my due date.. i was due june 24th. gosh i hate to even say that out loud

I so hope this is it for you! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

=D i don't know if i should start testing at 9dpo or wait until 12dpo.. lol

Well I am the last person to ask because I would poas everyday lol

haha reallyyy? i just don't even wanna risk seeing a bfn.. i will just say i tested to early and get all hopeful. i am having another symptom other then cramping/twinges/headache.. i am exhausted! i slept from 9:30 pm to 7 am today and i am about to do so again...

Lol I am the same way sometimes I can hold out on testing because I am terrified to get a bfn, but then sometimes I test and think o well it is just too early to tell. I think it is best to hold out as long as possible!

The symptoms sound promising though! I have my fingers crossed!!!

I have a question for you ladies....

Once you got your first cycle after your loss was it a regular cycle? I know each person is different

mine was pretty much a regular cycle just had alot more cramps maybe a bit heavier but not really different i would say for me :) glad to see everything back to normal for you hopefully you'll get your bfp real soon :) :dust: to everyone cant wait to to hopefully see lots of bfp's this month!!

haha i POAS too!! i done a test at 2DPO lol!! een though i knew there wasnt a chance in hell of seeing anything! xxx

I threw it in the bin sorry.. I now hav had spotting when I wiped this morning hoping its not af.. Cath u are nuts testing already lol..x

Hahahaha i know!! i knew it was going to a BFN but i just love the feeling of seeing the dye go up the stick haha iv got BIG issues!! xxx

my first cycle was def not regular lol. i got it 7 weeks after labor and it was light for 2 days then went away. then i got AF again on cd17. this is my first normal cycle where i have ovulated. hope it brings me good luck

My first cycle after the first loss (9 weeks) was fairly normal just a few little clots. After the second miscarriage at 6 weeks which is the cycle just gone I had horrible ovulation pain and four days of pain before my periods which is unusual for me but the bleeding was fairly normal.

Cherylc3 fingers crossed it is implantation bleeding and not AF

yes cheryl i hope it is implantation bleeding. do you chart? do you normally start af with spotting or full flow?

thanks hun!! i was going to wait until 12dpo to test but i am thinking i am testing 9dpo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->