Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

For some reason I'd rather see a BFN and expect AF than be surprised by her so I always test early. No willpower with POAS over here!!

Normally full flow... I've not ad anymore since this morning.. Just getting the bfn yest has made me pos I'm out so if the witch is coming she better hurry so I can get ready for cycle 2..x

That's good news that you haven't had any more bleeding, I think you are pg Cheryl. When I fell pg my af started as scheduled but only lasted the first day then nothing, I took a test a few days later just to rule it out and got a surprise bfp. I mentioned this to my dr on my first appointment and he said that was very common.

When will you next test.......tomorrow??

Cath I can't believe you tested so early you really do have an addiction haha I hope you have a large supply of ic's

cherly it is a good sign the bleeding has stopped. perhaps you should test again on friday?

Well still no bleeding but I'm so bloated cramps and terrible backache so think af is on its way :(
Looks like il be packing OPKs for holiday

Lol MrsDuck I'm soooooo bad! Iv got about 10 ics,1 cb,1 frer lol xxx

That's a nice little stash you have it should keep you going til at least the weekend haha

Well still no bleeding but I'm so bloated cramps and terrible backache so think af is on its way :(
Looks like il be packing OPKs for holiday

You aren't out yet!! Fingers crossed xx

That's a nice little stash you have it should keep you going til at least the weekend haha

lol iv been quite good so far! haha havent tested since 2DPO, im now 4DPO! haha xxx

hahaha 2dpo !! i am 7dpo and dying to test. must. wait. till. 9dpo.

Ladies where is the will power lol jk! Sticking to my guns and not testing until I'm late.

Same I'm 11 dpo today but not testing till next week after I'm due :) hopefully get a BFP been real nauseous the last two night and tired could nanny nap half the day away lol but other than that I haven't really been symptom spotting do fingers crossed we get BFPs this month :)

I hope this is it for you littlemama! Keep us updated!

hope you get a bfp.. i tested today and got a bfn. im only 7dpo but still sad

oh me to ladies i dont think i could handle another monnth :/ we decided that if we dont get our bfp this month and af shows her face wwe are going to give the opks and bbting a rest for the month and just have fun and relax for the month take some of the stress off but fingers crossed for a bfp this month :) :dust: to all xx

Sounds promising littlemama. Good luck. I really want to hear about a BFP soon. I'm about five dpo and feel like I'm getting AF symptoms already. I guess it could be pregnancy symptoms as well but feels too early to be either. It's so confusing. I knew my body so well before these miscarriages. Can't wait for all the BFP to start rolling in

Hopefully it's ur BFPs coming straub and little
Ich it's way to early hang in there wait till af is due or late..
Well I'm still waiting on the witch only had a bit of brown discharge on we'd and a tiny bit yest so hoping af is on her way.. I hate this carry on :(

hmmm. cheryl you are 13dpo? you said af usually starts full flow right?

I'm 14dpo today thinking its the mc messing with me if I don't get af il do my next test thurs Friday. Xx

yes good idea some people dont get a + until after af is missed.
im really bummed that i got a bfn yesterday ! i don't know why.. its too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->