Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Oh no sorry the flow has increased littlemama

Cath I'd say cd16 is the strongest line. I can't make your last pic any bigger it's just a tiny thumbnail

What cd16 Mrs duck? I know for some reason they won't expand :-( been feeling a bit rough today,headache all day and tired so just had a nap :) xxx

Cd16 is darker than the control but cd17 is still as dark as the control so I would say that is still a positive. It looks like you have a nice long surge x

I haven't uploaded any opks chick,I don't think anyway lol I'm 8dpo xxx

I'm going mad cath it was straub sorry.

I can't tell in the last pic coz its too small, but in the one that takes you to the link there is a shadow. I hope your tiredness is a good sign and those shadows become dark lines x

Ha that's ok hun I got all confused then lol
Fx hun going to do another test tomorrow,time will tell,hope your ok xxx

I'm in - a June BFP would be amazing. Currently 4DPO so 10 days till a yes or no. Keeping fingers crossed and trying hard not to symptom spot too badly!

cath can you make those pictures bigger lol?

They normally enlarge on here but for some reason its not doing it but go on this site,I find if you black and white it you can see xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=29015

Cd16 is darker than the control but cd17 is still as dark as the control so I would say that is still a positive. It looks like you have a nice long surge x

Thanks Mrs Duck. I've been looking at them over and over and trying to figure out how many dpo I am. If I'm unsuccessful this month I might get a digital to confirm - takes some of the guess work out of it.

Hope everything is good with you!!

Good luck Storm not long until you can test. Fingers crossed for your BFP

i loved the digis but i was a poas addict and fiancee was not so happy with me spending 35 bucks on a box like twice a month lol

Cath if you tilt the screen there is definitely something there. Fingers crossed for you

Well ladies I am hoping to hear plenty more BFPs for you all!! Me and hubby have decided to give temping and opks a rest this month and just have fun GL to everyone tho xx

littlemama lots of people get preg once they stop using opks and temping and just have fun!

Well ladies I caved today and got a BFP on a digital. Am pretty surprised and obviously fearing the worst but I'm going to try and keep positive. Good luck to all testing soon can't wait to hear more BFP xx

Well ladies I am hoping to hear plenty more BFPs for you all!! Me and hubby have decided to give temping and opks a rest this month and just have fun GL to everyone tho xx

Sounds like a great idea littlemama. I think it makes you more aware of your body and helps you be a bit more relaxed (Ive tried conceiving with both OPK and without and without is always better). I hope it works for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->