Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

cathgibbs : Oh my goodness everyone is on a roll! :dance: congrats!!! So happy for you hun!!!
Straub: Congratulations to you too!
Wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months!!

How are you ladies doing? Any more June testers? I'm on CD 13, waiting to O' and then on to testing end of June.... Hoping cycle 2 will be the ONE!!

Shyiah: Welcome! So sorry for your loss.
Join us.... a lot of ladies have been getting bfps this June already. I am also hoping to join in :)

What CD are you in?

I'm ok hoping to conceive on holiday now. Cd4 roll on ovulation in sunny algarveXx

Cheryl: Sorry hun. :hugs:
here's to a wonderful June bfp.... I am anxiously hoping this is our month :thumbup:

Than you nesSah,i won't believe it until a cb digi confirms it lol how you doing? Cheryl I think this will be your month,it will be the holiday that does it :) xxx

cathgibbs : Oh my goodness everyone is on a roll! :dance: congrats!!! So happy for you hun!!!
Straub: Congratulations to you too!
Wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months!!

How are you ladies doing? Any more June testers? I'm on CD 13, waiting to O' and then on to testing end of June.... Hoping cycle 2 will be the ONE!!

Thanks nessah. Hope you O soon and catch that egg!!

Congratulations again Cath :happydance:

Straub did I miss something did you get your bfp too?

Cheryl have a lovely time away and have fun making holiday babies

Nessah I hope O arrives soon

Shyiah welcome to the thread, so sorry for your loss, i hope you get your bfp soon

Ich I'm glad everything is going well

afm still no af, I'm on 14dpo today, but hpt was neg yesterday and now i've run out. I have some on order which should arrive in the next couple of days so if af doesn't show by then I'll test again.

Thanks Cath, I used to have a 30/31 day cycle but since mmc the longest cycle I've had has been 23 days. I'm on day 27 today and so far no sign of the witch so who knows?? Time will tell I suppose.

maybe your body has gone back to its old ways hun! i think this cycle it went back to the old cycle? keep testing tho :)

I just booked an apt to see my Dr for the 15th, do you think thats too late ill be 4wks 5 days then? xxx

No I don't think that is too late, don't forget you have found out you are pregnant super dooper early. I was almost 6 weeks before I found out I was pg and went to my dr last time.

I know thats what i was thinking, i think i was about 4wks 4days when i went last time, ahhh id love to find out at 6 weeks. xxx

My period arrived as normal but then I only bled for 1 day which I thought was strange so after a few days I took a test, really just for fun and it was positive! Ignorance is bliss. It is far more stressful ttc this time round.

Yes Mrs Duck I got a BFP on a digital yesterday!! I wasn't going to test till Friday but had such an over whelming urge to test I went and brought one. I'm nervous as anything but trying to be positive. That's exciting that you are late I really hope it means a BFP is just around the corner. Fingers crossed

Thanks Straub.

Wow that is brilliant news congratulations :happydance:

Hey can I join you ladies I am ttc after losing my first to incompetent cervix. I have been tying for sx months now and I am hoping for a bfp this month

Welcome Shyiah. So sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon. When will you be testing

I think I am 10 or 11dpo. I did a frer this morning to see how dark the line was. There is definatly a line but not very dark yet. I'm too scared to go the dr for a blood test. With my last loss they knew from the beginning I was at risk for loss because of my hcg levels so I am too nervous to go. I think I need a few days to get my head around it and then I'll go. How are you feeling Cath??

fancy being bump buddies? im 10dpo? i know what you mean hun, im sure everything will be ok this time though hun! i got a feeling you will be fine!

I woke up with a cold :-( fed up of sneezing now lol feeling a bit sicky too but im not moaning :) xxx

Ooh bump buddies for sure!! Can't wait to hear when you do your digital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->