Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Cath I was a bit confused with my OPK kits but most people seem to think I O'd on CD16 which would make me 10dpo today and I didn't use fmu to test. I actually have a few regular tests (not digital) so I am curious to do one and see how dark the line is. When are you going to test. Are you having an symptoms??

Ohhhh do one hun and see how dark it is,

I tested yesterday and had a shadow I done a frer this morn and think I have a line,its 9am and iv peed twice this morning! The top 2 is the test I done today xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images70042

Oh thats right I looked at your test a few times and I really think there was a shadow. I can't look at the tests you did today it says unauthorised access?? Do you think it is darker today??

My pc just broke aswell so I can't upload them onto here ill see if it will work in an hour or so,well yesterday I done a ic and the one I did today had a faint line but camera couldn't pick it up so done a frer I haven't had no-one say its negative yet but I think it may be an evap so not getting ky hopes up,had a really vivid dream last night and woke up at 3am absolutely starving,when I was pregnant last time my stomach made the most loudest grumbling sounds and its doing it again xxx

Cath I really think i see a line. Maybe you should do a digital to be certain

I just bought 2 superdrug and 1 digi but ad isn't due until Sunday so they wouldn't work yet :-( xxx

cath that is what my first frer looked like at 9dpo!! i def see it! i think this is the start of your bfp!!! fx.. be my bump buddy if it is!!

Def hun ill know for def by Thursday if I'm def pregnant xxx

Aww I certainly see something cathgibbs! :)

Ohhhh thank you hun,ill believe it when I get the digi result on Sunday if ad doesn't show xxx

Congrats on ur BFPs girlies....xxx
Cath thts looking good Hun...xx

=D yay hun so happy for you i am sure that is a + .

Ich ~ when do you go for your first ultrasound?

well since i am high risk i get one next monday but i wont be able to see a hb or anything until 7-8 weeks. still excited though!

Thanks Cheryl,still a bit sceptical,hope your ok hun xxx

I'm ok hoping to conceive on holiday now. Cd4 roll on ovulation in sunny algarveXx

Hey can I join you ladies I am ttc after losing my first to incompetent cervix. I have been tying for sx months now and I am hoping for a bfp this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->