Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

oohhh i know!! i really dont know when to do it as if it comes up negative i will feel like its a waste of £10 BUT oh bought me this digi and i have bought one off Amazon which should be here by this weekend soooooooooooooooooo i could ideally do it tomorrow morning :) excited!!! xxx

welcome!! don't worry about faint lines, my lines are just now getting darker and i am 11dpo. blood test was positive =]

oohhhhh i bet your mind is a bit at ease now!! its exciting! im going to do my digi tomorrow, drs apt booked for the 15th :) when do i stop taking baby aspirin? xxx

if i use lmp its February 9th if i use ovulation date valentines day!
when is yours?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so exciting!! i must remember to put it in my siggy today. unfortunately i am off to work :growlmad: perhaps i shall quit and stay home on the computer all day lol. i wish!!

and me!! im at work right now - work hahaha i never do any work when im here.......although it is building up now so the sooner i finish it all the sooner i can get home and back on here lol! xxx

I get Feb 18th as mine!! Excited to see your digital Cath.

oohhh i really hope i am pregnant now after all this excitement!! tomorrow morning cant come quick enough! do you know what the sensitivity on digi are? I think my superdrug ones are 25 and im getting a faint line on them! xxx

I think they must be fairly sensitive because I didn't use fmu and tested about 9 or 10 dpo but I guess it is different for everyone. Ok I'm off to bed all this excitement is too much!!

I know! im so excited!! i think the title of this thread needs to be changed aswell as the BFP's are flying out from everywhere lol! xxx

cathgibbs : Oh my goodness everyone is on a roll! :dance: congrats!!! So happy for you hun!!!
Straub: Congratulations to you too!
Wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months!!

How are you ladies doing? Any more June testers? I'm on CD 13, waiting to O' and then on to testing end of June.... Hoping cycle 2 will be the ONE!!

I am on CD 9 waiting to O! I am going to be testing July 2nd! This is the first cycle after our loss! I am hoping this is it! Also it would be wonderful to find out on the 2nd because it might make finding out the gender of my sil's baby a little easier!

congrats to all you guys on your :bfp:!!!

:dust: to all the ladies trying!!! Fingers crossed for you!

bamagurl I hope this is your month

I think the digi's are 50 so maybe wait a couple of days just so you don't panic if it comes up not pregnant

February is going to be a busy month

My period arrived as normal but then I only bled for 1 day which I thought was strange so after a few days I took a test, really just for fun and it was positive! Ignorance is bliss. It is far more stressful ttc this time round.

Yeah...tell me about it.
Hoping you O' soon!!! :dust:

Thanks nessah but I hope I don't get to O. I'm currently 14pdo hpt was neg yesterday which was my last test, I have some on order which should arrive any day. I'll test when they arrive if the witch doesn't get me first :af:

mrsduck i hope you implanted late. did the witch show today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->