• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

I know how you feel. I can not help but stress about ttc. Af just ended and this is my last chance to get a BFP before my due date of my daughter Sophia. I went into pre-term labor at 23 weeks and my angel baby did not make it. I was due June 24th =[ I'd be 34 weeks right now *sigh*

What symptoms are you feeling? I hope you get a BFP!!!

Ooooh maurie does that mean there is a good chance of a multiple pregnancy?
If opks worked for you before they should continue to work for you I would have thought make sure you test a few times a day though to make sure you catch that surge.

That happens to me sweetz I think it's quite normal I agree with you Ich

Hi bamagurl I've got everything crossed for you, bring on th bfp

I just know this month will be it for you!!! I will send you all my :dust:
I was 12 weeks along even though baby stopped growing at 9-10 weeks. It was one of the hardest, if not the hardest thing I have gone through. I am so sorry for your loss. I bet she was absolutely beautiful :hug:

I have been having backache, tired, my face is breaking out like a teenage boy, & I may be just making this one up but I think smells are more recognizable! I have had slight headaches off and on also.

Thank you I so hope they are! I am just afraid I am making them up in my head. I am terrified to think it could actually happen this quickly. I know that sounds so silly. It would be a month since we lost our angel baby.

I just know this cycle is going to be it for all of us ladies!!!

i hope so.. i don't even think I o'd last cycle. i got AF on cd17 =[

Aww I am sorry! It makes it so much worse when your body seems so out of control! I think it drives you crazier just because you have no idea when anything is happening really.

yes, my first period was only 2 days long. this one was just like my pre pregnancy periods so i am hoping this month will be back to normal for me

I certainly hope so....I really think you will get your :bfp: before your due date!

I forgot to mention I have been having very vivid dreams & a lot of them. Most of them about being pregnant or testing and getting a positive on a test, but some of them have nothing to do with being pregnant they are just vivid crazy dreams that I can remember as if they actually happened, Thank God they don't because some of them oh my lol!

I am thinking you may be pregnant.
When i was pregnant I had the most vivid dreams it was insane. I would remember every little detail. If i woke up and went to pee when i went back to bed the dream would continue. Sometimes it would even continue the next night. I would remember 4 dreams a night if not more. It was crazy!

That is exactly what mine are like. I am terrified of taking a test and it being negative which I think it is probably still too early for a positive.

is AF due in 4 days? i got a positive pregnancy test 5 days before AF was due. 10 of them actually. could not believe my eyes and went and bought 3 different brands lol

5 days maybe....She should show up Thursday. I am just terrified because I know I will be crushed if it is all in my head and the test is negative.

Hmm. I suggest waiting until at least day before AF

Yes hopefully I can hold of till Wednesday. With our angel baby I tested 3 days before and got a positive.

Yeah we have a daughter who will be 1 next weekend and we started trying December & I found out end of February we were expecting. Even though I was so excited after our first appointment I knew something wasn't right, but just thought every pregnancy is different. I just know even though I don't tell anyone or say it out loud I will be so disappointed if af shows up Thursday, but that feels selfish to say on here when there have been so many beautiful well deserving women who have been trying for so much longer than me.

don't feel bad, af is always a disappointment when ttc. i cry every time i get it. i also felt something was wrong my whole pregnancy. I think it is because this would have been my first baby but i never truly believed i would have had her. I felt like it was not going to happen. how long did it take you to conceive last?

With my daughter it took us about 3-4 months, with our angel baby it took about 2 months. How long did it take you with beautiful Sophia?

Yes we had our first appointment and did the ultrasound and I knew something wasn't normal. I thought the baby should at least look like my daughter did at her first ultrasound, but something was off. Our angel did not look like a baby, there was abnormal development.

Does less sleep affect anyone else's bbt? When I get less sleep my temp peaks but when I get enough or even over sleep it is very low...I got 9 hrs sleep last night and my temp was the lowest yet this cycle 96.56.

I take it every morning 1st thing. Usually between 6:15-6:30am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->