• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Nor me, my eggy was caught the first month ntnp

maybe that means we will have no problems conceiving once we get our regular cycles back. lets keep fingers crossed. what cd you on

oh wow. it says right in front of my face your on cd1. oops lol

That's ok I keep doing that too, yup back at cd1 today booooooo

Can i join ladies, im not actually ttc just yet i still have to wait for my 1st AF after my surgery for an ectopic pregnancy but im hoping my one tube will do me proud and June will see me with a sticky BFP. Baby dust to all x

Hi patiently of course you can join in our little thread, so sorry for your loss I hope you get your June bfp :flower:

I've been keeping an eye on this thread as I had a feeling I wouldn't get my May bfp that I really wanted, can I join you for a June bfp please the witch just got me :c

welcome mrsduck :) good luck for a june BFP :dust:

Can i join ladies, im not actually ttc just yet i still have to wait for my 1st AF after my surgery for an ectopic pregnancy but im hoping my one tube will do me proud and June will see me with a sticky BFP. Baby dust to all x

:hugs: welcome hope you get your bfp in june :)

my doc and a couple of ladies on here have said that for the first 3 months after a mc that your are more fertile as your progesterone levels are still elevated and it helps in falling pregnant so hopefully we all get our bfps in june :) :dust:

Welcome =] i hope you get a bfp too i am sorry for your loss.

Alright DH and I are so confused when I will O so we are pretty much just going to SMEP this month. One site says this weekend, another next weekend....so for the next two weeks we will just be :sex: like crazy... Here's hoping everyone gets their :bfp:

Have been watching my 5 y/o nephew so verrrryyyy busy lol

:dust: for all!

my doc and a couple of ladies on here have said that for the first 3 months after a mc that your are more fertile as your progesterone levels are still elevated and it helps in falling pregnant so hopefully we all get our bfps in june :) :dust:

Hi littlemama, I keep hearing that but it hasn't been for me. I'm hoping for a fertile May with lots of bfp's in june.

Hi sweetz I know what you mean, the app I am using on my phone is all over the place it doesn't have a clue what i'm doing now due to my random cycles so will just be :sex: as much as possible this month

Me too sweetz, af just ended today so i am just going to bd every other day. Since my last cycle was so short i am thinking i may O early, or not at all..

Is it really possible to O while you are still having your period?

I started using opk's last cycle and they seemed to work fine for me so will continue to use this cycle. Are you trying to decide whether to use them or not maurie?

Um yeah a bit... I have used them for more than 6 months. When we conceived with out lo in jan I used them.

The difference is this cycle I am going in for an ultrasound of my ovaries at the time of O and get the trigger shot if all the eggies are all ready for O. I am just afraid that since my dose of clomid went up I will O earlier and miss it....

I have heard of O'ing while on your period. It really depends on how long your cycle is.
Oh the joys...

According to ff...my af arrived Sunday and my fertile time starts tomorrow O day next Tuesday o_O so apparently I O right after period? o_O? That is why we said screw it. And we are just going to :sex: a lot. One weird thing is my period stopped. DH and I :sex: then I started bleeding again. Not heavy but enough to need a tampon and have been spotting that whole day and today....that ever happen to anyone before?

That has happened to me. Having sex or an orgasm can make whatever blood that is left over come out.

So ladies I have been trying so hard to take the relaxed approach to ttc. I am almost 100% I o'ed around the 3rd, but I am terrified I am wrong. I don't use any form of checking to make sure I o'ed. I just kind of listened to my body in a sense if that makes any sense! I should receive af on the 17th and I am not sure if I am making myself think or have symptoms or if they are just af symptoms and are different because of af. I just had to share because you ladies are the only ones who know we are trying....I am just so confused but trying not to stress about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->