Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Hi Ladies I would love to join your group. I am ttc baby number three after 2 losses one in Jan and one in April. I am having my first AF since the last loss so I'm on cycle day 3 and hoping to get the BFP with a nice sticky bean. I am new to forums but I have had a major falling out with my BF after the last miscarriage (she can't understand why I think it was insensitive of her to send me a text of two positive pregnancy tests the day after I lost my second baby) so I feel like it would be nice to have some support through this ttc process. Wishing you all lots of luck and I'll look forward to hearing all about your BFP and hopefully sharing mine.

Welcome :) so sorry for your losses :hugs: hope you get a June BFP :dust

Bamagurl you aren't out yet, I hope the witch stays away for you.

Keepthefaith I hope you get your bfp soon

Littlemama not long now til you o happy bd'ing

Hi Straub, so sorry you are finding yourself here, sorry for your losses, you will find that we are all very supportive here :flower:

Looks like we are only a few days apart in our cycle Mrs Duck. I think this is actually the best part of the month. AF is nearly gone and just lots of BD coming up before the dreaded 2ww. I always feel positive this part of the month and then as soon as ovulation is over its crazy town!!!

Hey ladies cd12 here and losing hope I'm goin to o :( b4 my mc I always got a pos on cd11 and last cycle I was waiting to ov and the witch showed her face on cd12 x

you never know hun, your body could have been adjusting last cycle. did you use OPKs from the day AF went away? i know some people have OV as soon as AF has gone xxx

well its mothers day here in australia so happy mthers day to all the wonderful mums and happy mothers day to all the mummys with angel babies .. i would have been 6 and half months today and only had 8 weeks to go :( how is everyone gong i am due to ovulate on thursday accorng to FF am going t start using my OPK's today :)

Hi Littlemama I am in Australia too and lost my first baby on the 24th Jan. I see you are about to ovulate - good luck!

Af finished the wed bd the thurs used a OPK fri cd8 was neg, then started cd10 all neg and my cm is going away now :( it's really upsetting me I don't kno if I should go to the doctor about it?x

I would hun, especially if its upsetting you, TTC is hard enough without having the added stress of Oving, you have to ovulate to have a period, is that right?

Obv you can get pregnant as you conceived before, did you have an US after the MC? xxx

Yeah everything was all clear and got my af cd43 then cd12.. Time will tell. X

Hi ladies. Haven't been on in a few days.
I hope everyone who is waiting to O gets the +opk.
I am also waiting to O. I am on cd11. I hope af doesn't come on cd17 again!!
Baby dust to all

well its mothers day here in australia so happy mthers day to all the wonderful mums and happy mothers day to all the mummys with angel babies .. i would have been 6 and half months today and only had 8 weeks to go :( how is everyone gong i am due to ovulate on thursday accorng to FF am going t start using my OPK's today :)

Hi Littlemama I am in Australia too and lost my first baby on the 24th Jan. I see you are about to ovulate - good luck!

yeah live in cold old tassie lol due to O on thursday been using y opks byt yet to get even a second line on them last cycle (first cycle using them) i got a positive on cd13 and my bbt showed i ovulated on cd14 and i am cd 13 tomorrow so hoping i get it tomorrow really praying we get our bfp in early june we just bought a new bigger car yesterday just so we can fit a pram and car seat into it so fx'd june is all our month :) :dust:

I hope june is your month too! AF is due on june 2nd for me. hope she doesn't come. this is my last chance to get a bfp before my due date. i never even O'd last cycle

hi girls, im on CD3 but AF is going today i think by the looks of things :) AF would only be here for 4 days Max before MC and AF showed up 2 days later than normal this month so i think my body is pretty much back to normal after MC! got OPKs coming hopefully by CD5/6, whens the best time to use them?

im also hoping for a bfp this month, my birthday is June 24th which you might think a bfp in June would be better as its an early birthday present but im impatient and i want a :bfp: NOW! haha

P.S i thought you had to ovulate to get a period? is that not true? xxx

Hi Straub, so sorry you are finding yourself here, sorry for your losses, you will find that we are all very supportive here :flower:

Looks like we are only a few days apart in our cycle Mrs Duck. I think this is actually the best part of the month. AF is nearly gone and just lots of BD coming up before the dreaded 2ww. I always feel positive this part of the month and then as soon as ovulation is over its crazy town!!!

I'm the opposite to you straub I hate this part of the cycle, af finished ov still a week or so off, I don't mind the tww as much even though I know there is nothing more I can do then just sit and wait but at least I can symptom spot.

Fingers crossed we both get our bfp's this cycle

My due date was June 24th! So i am also hoping to get a bfp this june. AF due june 2nd. hope she doesn't come.

Well i am obsessive about this and i use opks starting when AF ends. However it is really fine to wait till cd10

I'm the opposite to you straub I hate this part of the cycle, af finished ov still a week or so off, I don't mind the tww as much even though I know there is nothing more I can do then just sit and wait but at least I can symptom spot.

Fingers crossed we both get our bfp's this cycle

I hate this part too, its the waiting and knowing you have to catch that egg and the temping, charting, OPKs!! after OV you can sit back and relax and have the fun of waiting for either AF or symptoms!! x

I don't believe that you do need to ov to get a period. I think I have only ov'ed last cycle for the first time since mmc in feb and lots of others on here don't think they have either before the witch getting them. I suppose it is just our bodies way of not allowing you to get pregnant again before the body is ready???

Hopefully we all get our positive opks soon

With my mad cycles at the moment I took an opk yesterday and I'm only cd6 today so of course it was neg but I am going to take one each day then start more regular cd10, I got my positive opk cd 11 last cycle so don't want to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->