Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

hmm not sure sweetz. you are supposed to take it after 3 hours good sleep without getting up at all. do you do it vaginally or orally.

bamagurl - Sophia was a surprise pregnancy. we were not ttc but we were thrilled. i am sorry you lost your angel. what week was the ultrasound?

Do you breathe through your mouth when you sleep? if you do that can make your temps weird

hmm not sure sweetz. you are supposed to take it after 3 hours good sleep without getting up at all. do you do it vaginally or orally.

bamagurl - Sophia was a surprise pregnancy. we were not ttc but we were thrilled. i am sorry you lost your angel. what week was the ultrasound?

It was our 12 week ultrasound. I think it was hardest hearing the heartbeat then it just being gone the next time.

bamagurl - gosh i am sorry.. i can't imagine going to hear the heart beat and have it not being there. when my doctor told me i was in labor and the baby was too little to make it i feel like the world stopped, and hasn't started up yet.

sweetz - maybe you should try vaginally. i think it is more accurate.

Yeah I knew once she couldn't find it on the doppler that the baby was gone. I felt the same way like the world just stopped. It was the very last thing I expected to hear.

I know, i was in shock. I have an incompetent cervix, so my cervix dilated without me feeling any pain. She just calmly said "Lily you are 5 cm dilated. The baby is delivering, we can not stop it and she is going to die" My head was spinning. I thought she was mistaken. I didn't understand how i could be 5 cm dilated and not in any pain

well its mothers day here in australia so happy mthers day to all the wonderful mums and happy mothers day to all the mummys with angel babies .. i would have been 6 and half months today and only had 8 weeks to go :( how is everyone gong i am due to ovulate on thursday accorng to FF am going t start using my OPK's today :)

hi ladies, im on CD1 of my first AF since my MC on Friday 13th April. had some really nasty HPT tests yest that were positive which i now know were evaps so im ready to try again with a fresh start!! x

Happy Mother's Day ladies! I know today will be a difficult day for most, if not all, of us. I am thinking of you ladies today!

I saw this poem and wanted to share it with you. I hope not only does it bring tears as I am crying after reading it but a peace that while our angels are gone we are still their mothers & they are with us every step of the way.

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say
But first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.
I'm writing this from heaven, here I dwell with God above
Here, there's no more tears of sadness; Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight;
Remember that I am with you every morning, noon, and night.
That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through
God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you."

"It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone,
As for your dearest family, they'll be here later on.
I need you here badly, you are part of my plan,
There's so much that we have to do to help out mortal man."
God gave me a list of things that he wished for me to do
And foremost on my list is to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night; the day's chores put to flight,
God and I are closest to you, in the middle of the night.
When you think of my life on earth, and all of those missed years,
Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.
But do not be afraid to cry, it does relieve the pain,
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned,
But if I were to tell you that, you wouldn't understand.
But one thing is for certain though, my life on earth is o'er,
I'm closer to you now than ever was before.
There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb,
But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.
There is a very wise philosophy and I'd like to share it with you,
That as you give unto the world, the world will give unto you.
If you can help somebody who is in sorrow and pain,
Then you can say to God at night, "My day was not in vain.
And now I am contented, that my life is worthwhile,
Knowing as I passed along the way I made somebody smile."

So if you meet somebody who is sad and feeling low,
Just lend them your hand to pick them up, as on your way you go.
When you're walking down the street and you've got me on your mind,
I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind.
And when it's time for you to go, for that body to be free,,
Remember you're not going, You're coming here to me.

bamagurl such a lovely poem thank you for sharing it.

I can't wait to start poas, at least then when I'm doing something the days seem to go quicker, I'm only cd4 the witch is just about leaving the house now, so will start bd'ing soon as I ovulated cd11 last cycle, I think I will start poas and bd'ing cd8 just to make sure I can't possibly miss my eggy.

Well ladies I took a test today & it was a bfn....for some reason I wasn't too sad, I guess because I am not thinking af isn't due until Thursday so there is still hope. Although I have noticed that there is a clear cm today, not sure what that means....hoping it is good though. Guess time will only tell!

Fingers crossed for you bamagurl, please keep us posted

Hi Ladies I would love to join your group. I am ttc baby number three after 2 losses one in Jan and one in April. I am having my first AF since the last loss so I'm on cycle day 3 and hoping to get the BFP with a nice sticky bean. I am new to forums but I have had a major falling out with my BF after the last miscarriage (she can't understand why I think it was insensitive of her to send me a text of two positive pregnancy tests the day after I lost my second baby) so I feel like it would be nice to have some support through this ttc process. Wishing you all lots of luck and I'll look forward to hearing all about your BFP and hopefully sharing mine.

Hi Straub, so sorry you are finding yourself here, sorry for your losses, you will find that we are all very supportive here :flower:

Well ladies I am starting to feel crazy....which doesn't take a lot to do haha. I took a test this morning & no surprise really but :bfn: I am starting to feel like "symptoms" are all in my head. The only thing I can really do is wait for af and just not think about it. Which hopefully this week will be somewhat easy, our dd's first birthday party is this weekend so preparing & making decorations for that. Just needed to vent some since there is no one else to talk to about it.

Im hoping end of may beginning of june bfp!!!

Dust to all of you xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->