Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

well i went to the doc for what was left of an infection i been battling for like 3-4 months..im now just down to the tiniest yeast infection...which is easy to clear up...i got it cause all the freaken anti biotics i been on for four freaken months..lol

anyway my blood work came back I have young eggs..im 41 and yip...young eggs..
i was so sure they where old and no good :)

and my progesterone shows I ovulate each month its just really low and doesnt climb high so if i get a bfp i have meds to go right onto progesterone but this time in my girlie parts..eek..lol

i will be going in about a week or so for my hsg...he thinks my tubs maybe clogged and this will push whatever maybe blocking my tubes away.... and if that is the only problem we should be pregnant in a few months Yeahhh..lol

his sperm is not perfect but he really see no problem with it getting me preggers....lol
it needs some work so he needs to stop smoking and stop coffee...but its pretty good otherwise :)

get this..weird..he thinks i maybe pregnant already....so the hsg is if come my period doesnt come...yea....then he thinks its that but for some strange reason he examined me and thinks im pregnant..

im not holding my breath as its been a long three yrs and i dont even feel it and its dang early but...hey that would be neat..

so anyway that is my update to my RE so far....and i gotta say i had a skip in my step when i walked out the office :)

thanks everyone who has been my cheering seccion and congrats to all the bfp!!

forgot that if im not preggers after my hsg ill be places on clomid and something else..
he didnt tell me what else..

oh yea and i dont have pcos.....which i was very worried about ...:)P

good luck everone!!

good luck justhoping!!! Glad you found out some answers and it would be wonderful news if your doctor was right!! If not, maybe the clomid will work right away and you won't have to wait much longer!!

Congrats on all the good news just hopin, I'm glad you got all your questions answered.

Congrats on all the good news just hopin, I'm glad you got all your questions answered.

not all but some and some i was really worried about like is sperm and my eggs,.

thank you all for support during this...((hug))

So even though I had AF, I still feel weird. I'm more tired than I normally am, have weird bubbly feeling in abdomen, keep getting super bad migraines and vertigo... My AF was pretty light! normally I have at least one heavy day but nope not this time. Is it possible I could be pregnant? Probably not, I may purchase a walmart cheapie Thursday just to see... Couldn't hurt right?

i dont think so at this point but why not ask ur doc for a blood test this way you get the right answer instead of wondering if its light or doesnt show anything...?

i mean as long as u have sex there is always a chance..

gl fx for whatever ur wanting

There's always a chance. I bled during early pregnancy. Do a test!

Leah, did you temps drop when you bled too? Maybe I'm just imagining things... :(

I wasn't temping. Maybe it's a funky AF with late symptoms? Or a late bfp! Who knows?

ok here are my tests xxx

top is this morning hpt blue handle opk green handle
middle is this afternoons hpt
bottom is last night opk and hpt

CD16M.jpg

CD16 PM.jpg

cd16hhhhh.jpg

Hannah how are you doing? :) Merry Christmas everyone and congrats to the BFPs!

I hope I'll be joining again next week! Not sure what DPO I am, had a pos OPK sunday morning (wasn't going to use any but had a feeling and wanted to confirm I can't be pregnant yet before going to the emergency dentist), did some BD that day and the thursday or friday I think. I started running a fever on monday so I can't tell if my temp was up yet. Fever has been down again since yesterday and I am now on my normal post-O-temp so I guess I could be between 1 and 3 dpo since I also don't know which end of my LH surge I caught on sunday and it's usually short.

Will test on New Year's eve just because that's when AF is normally due but since I ovulated this late I don't expect much of a result until later the week... maybe I just test again on the 3rd then..

its actually encouraged to go to the dentist when pregnant as leaving problems with the mouth can lead to possible devastation during pregnancy so please dont feel bad about going if needed to go...
everything they do these days is safe just let them know ur pregnant or think you are so they shield you during x rays..

Congrats BBwardle!! I see a second line!

I did my digi today, got "pregnant" on it! Now to call the doc office Friday as they are closed until then!

I know this is random but I'm curious....

So once in a while I will wake up with horrendously sore thigh and butt muscles, even hurts to walk and to the touch. Sometimes takes days for the pain to subside, and other times I just get a mild shooting pain in my thigh muscles that I can push and feel exactly where it hurts. This small pain usually goes away within a few min to a few hours.

Does this sound like fibromyalgia?

I know this is random but I'm curious....

So once in a while I will wake up with horrendously sore thigh and butt muscles, even hurts to walk and to the touch. Sometimes takes days for the pain to subside, and other times I just get a mild shooting pain in my thigh muscles that I can push and feel exactly where it hurts. This small pain usually goes away within a few min to a few hours.

Does this sound like fibromyalgia?

no fibro is all over and all the time...

sounds like sciatica or if ur pregnant u maybe need potassium, which causes terrible leg butt cramps... so if u have a banana or two a day it will help with that..

feel better..

Justhoping, fybro isn't always constant. I have known people that the pain comes and goes.

I looked up achey leg and butt muscles and it can be an early pregnancy symptom.... Hmmm... Maybe I'll buy a FS tomorrow just to see...

Justhoping, fybro isn't always constant. I have known people that the pain comes and goes.

it doesnt come and go, when its flaring its constant..., unless your on your meds then you can get some relief...then the time it not flaring its still disabling buts its all over, its nerves that are backfiring deep into your muscles causing a deep pain and exhaustion throughout everywhere. Its a truly horrible disease. Can mimic lime disease.

why do you want to have fibro, its beyond disabling..:/?:hugs:

I would be looking for what is really wrong.

if you think you have it go get the blood test for the markers. It will show if you have it.

I hope you dont as I said wouldnt wish this on the world, as I said its a disabling chronic condition.
also some doctors dont know what is wrong with some people and they call anything and everything fibro..when in fact its not, there either to lazy to go into more tests to see what is actually going on or they just dont know so they call it that..

but its happening less these days because of the new blood tests which show it really does exist.

good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->