Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

I bought some answer tests so I'll take one in a couple hours after holding it in. I'll also take one tomorrow morning....I'm sure it'll be BFN but I feel so off.

well i went to the doc for what was left of an infection i been battling for like 3-4 months..im now just down to the tiniest yeast infection...which is easy to clear up...i got it cause all the freaken anti biotics i been on for four freaken months..lol

anyway my blood work came back I have young eggs..im 41 and yip...young eggs..
i was so sure they where old and no good :)

and my progesterone shows I ovulate each month its just really low and doesnt climb high so if i get a bfp i have meds to go right onto progesterone but this time in my girlie parts..eek..lol

i will be going in about a week or so for my hsg...he thinks my tubs maybe clogged and this will push whatever maybe blocking my tubes away.... and if that is the only problem we should be pregnant in a few months Yeahhh..lol

his sperm is not perfect but he really see no problem with it getting me preggers....lol
it needs some work so he needs to stop smoking and stop coffee...but its pretty good otherwise :)

get this..weird..he thinks i maybe pregnant already....so the hsg is if come my period doesnt come...yea....then he thinks its that but for some strange reason he examined me and thinks im pregnant..

im not holding my breath as its been a long three yrs and i dont even feel it and its dang early but...hey that would be neat..

so anyway that is my update to my RE so far....and i gotta say i had a skip in my step when i walked out the office :)

thanks everyone who has been my cheering seccion and congrats to all the bfp!!

forgot that if im not preggers after my hsg ill be places on clomid and something else..
he didnt tell me what else..

oh yea and i dont have pcos.....which i was very worried about ...:)P

good luck everone!!

That's awesome, just hoping! :) wishing you the best for this cycle. Hope the cramps mean something good!

So BFN with afternoon four hour hold. I'm thinking I'm not pregnant but may have Oed super early this cycle so that may be why my boobs hurt?

Just got caught up, and wanted to wish everyone Good luck this cycle!

Justhoping- I am excited to see how this goes for you, especially with the doc rooting in your favor! Will follow for updates and best wishies :)

Just got caught up, and wanted to wish everyone Good luck this cycle!

Justhoping- I am excited to see how this goes for you, especially with the doc rooting in your favor! Will follow for updates and best wishies :)

you too sweetie....

tested tonight and bfn but im still sooo early....im afraid to get excited cause three yrs is a long time :/

I can't even imagine the wait and journey you have gone through :(. I pray you're little blessing comes soon :). The wait sure is a bugger! Laundry helps pass the time.... Along with BnB ;)

lol

actually i dont know i have a faint faint on on frer and a cheapie blue that is faint but there

I HATE BLUE DYES AND DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

but seeing that i cant help but wonder...but im still weary

this week meat loaf made me want to barf and tonight i had a streak i sooo wanted and got it and felt so sick i couldnt eat it...

so either my stomach is still freaky from my stomach virus the other week orrr..

i dont want to dare to think...to scary...i dont want my hopes up yet

what about u?

Hey all! Been reading for a while but not posting. Congrats to all bfp and gl to all that will get theirs in the future.

I have tested nearly everyday since 7 dpo (14 dpo now) as I felt I had obvious sx including nausea (only 2 days), cramps ( on and off since Xmas eve), peeing nearly every 30 min to hour since 7 dpo. I would have sworn I had ib 3 or 4 dpo, but I know many will say no way. Af is 3-4 days late and was getting late pos on hpt yesterday. Got one instantly this am. I really felt I just knew. But I suppose I would still say that if it were bfn! Haha. Will def be keeping up with u girls as all of u unwittingly kept me occupied (sane!) during my tww. So many thanks to u

So BFN with afternoon four hour hold. I'm thinking I'm not pregnant but may have Oed super early this cycle so that may be why my boobs hurt?

Well hopefully you caught the egg! I'm sorry you got a BFN again. :( Loads of :dust:!!

justhoping, lets see some pics like the other ladies said! Rooting for your BFP!!

Hey all! Been reading for a while but not posting. Congrats to all bfp and gl to all that will get theirs in the future.

I have tested nearly everyday since 7 dpo (14 dpo now) as I felt I had obvious sx including nausea (only 2 days), cramps ( on and off since Xmas eve), peeing nearly every 30 min to hour since 7 dpo. I would have sworn I had ib 3 or 4 dpo, but I know many will say no way. Af is 3-4 days late and was getting late pos on hpt yesterday. Got one instantly this am. I really felt I just knew. But I suppose I would still say that if it were bfn! Haha. Will def be keeping up with u girls as all of u unwittingly kept me occupied (sane!) during my tww. So many thanks to u

aww congrats...now i need not to be going insane...as it really can go either way..lol

as for the girl who asked for pic.....nobody asks me for pics cause i dont have anything that gives a good pic...:( im sorry

anytime i have tried its really hard to see...i have an old laptop and my tablet sucks to take pics and my camera is old and doesnt even hardly show small stuff without being fuzzy..the only time it ever showed positive is when i did blood.. and was neg but it showed positive and blood is so dark so...

lol

i guess u guys will just have to wait till it goes awy or gets darker so i can take a real pic.

sorry, its frustrating to me as well :):hugs:

Wish I knew why my boobs hurt. Chart doesn't show any temp shift saying I Oed but my boobs hurt like I Oed.... And BFN on today's test so I'm not pregnant.... Hmm

Had another pos OPK today, hoping this time this is it so I can be back for testing soon! We did some BDing and will keep going until temp rises! Will try to actually wait 2 weeks so we could have a BFP for our anniversary but not sure if I'll be able to hold out that long... :)

Had another pos OPK today, hoping this time this is it so I can be back for testing soon! We did some BDing and will keep going until temp rises! Will try to actually wait 2 weeks so we could have a BFP for our anniversary but not sure if I'll be able to hold out that long... :)

keep u in my thoughts :)

i wouldnt have tested so soon...as i hate the am i or am i not from early testing..

but when the doc saying he thinks i am...it drove me nuts not too...lmao..

i hope this month is ur month mrs vet :hugs:

one more thing, my temp is raised but its lower :(..

im still about 5 days away from AF im just hoping its not a bad sign..

normally around now im 99.1 and right now im 98.8 :/ that is with a basil body temper

im driving myself crazy here lol....freaken going to a a longggggg 5 more days

Oh wow, having really sharp pains on right side of low low low abdomen. Wow never felt this kind of pain before, almost like pressure. Could it be O or what?

sounds like it with the stuff u been describing...

go bed hun...go get that eggy!!

btw guys my temp went back up too 99.1 im hoping that was an implantation dip i hear so much about...:)

crossing fingers..

if im not this time im going to be disappointed for the first time in a long time, simply because my doc said he thought i was...but normally i dont invest so much into this because i know it wont happen..

this month so sucks i feel like im going mad :(

Just hoping my old doctor drove me nuts that one month telling me my uterus looked enlarged and that it is a common pregnancy sign! I obviously wasn't pregnant, I hope your doctor is better and is right! Why didn't they just do a blood test to know for sure?

Temp went slightly up this morning, hope it'll keep climbing and I actually o'ed this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->