Happier now- baby competition

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
After the disapointment of the awful 'professional' photos for the local baby competition I have just entered Chloe in the babies r us beautiful baby competition. Its much better a you submit your own photo. I chose this one

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/reallytinyamy/100_1035.jpg

Aww! I was going to do it but didn't get around to it. Thought it has passed the closing date?!

Aww bless her...hope she wins hunny xx

no, closes end of April, its only for babies up to 16 weeks though. Dont know how old Caitlyn is in weeks.

Oh I was going to enter the last one

I think it ended in September though :dohh:

Beautiful photo :)

I entered that one too.

The professional one we had done was rubbish too, was a nice photo of Seth but the photographer was rubbish with kids! going to be printed on Tuesday.

xxx

:hug:
Beautiful photo :)

I entered that one too.

The professional one we had done was rubbish too, was a nice photo of Seth but the photographer was rubbish with kids! going to be printed on Tuesday.

xxx

Exactly, the only reason they turned out so bad was because the photographer didnt know how to sit her up so she was just propped up on a beanbag so she was flopping all over the place and had half a dozen chins!! The ones I take myself are much better

I'm addicted now and I'm searching the net for more competitions!!:blush:

we don't have a toys r us/babys r us! I feel a bit left out. Hope Chloe does well :)

now I just have to decide which photo to enter....

She looks really cute in that one...looks mid-giggle lol

Hello - i wanted to enter my baby in the Babies r us competition - now i cant find it online! have you got a link for the competition if it is still open? :) Thanks

She is adorable... good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->