Happy holidays

I made the mistake once and asked a woman when she was due, lol

and so have i and i :blush::blush::blush::blush: like you wouldn't believe... she had maternity jeans on and a bump so i just assumed! Never assume. The lady in question looked very upset and i just felt awful. :dohh::hugs:

I've had people ask me when it's due and I never make them feel bad I just joke and say never unless Mr Kipling has visited whilst asleep :D

My attitude is I allowed myself to get fat and get a big belly so no-one should feel bad for making a mistake

I've had people ask me when it's due and I never make them feel bad I just joke and say never unless Mr Kipling has visited whilst asleep :D

My attitude is I allowed myself to get fat and get a big belly so no-one should feel bad for making a mistake

haha nice one! Well i can normally tell when someone is pregnant or not and this ladys belly was rock hard and what threw me was the maternity clothes she had on. Her baby was a year old at this point haha!!! She's one of the mums at school and has a real attitude problem. :flower:

Who was it Hun?:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble:

Melly,praying Monday comes quickly for u Hun,well bd out of action for me ,dd couldn't sleep last nite cos a massive spider ran up the tent and we both ended up in a single small bed ,have wrecked my shoulders and neck as I slept all nite with my arms around her ,ouch,so sore,am mad and can't think how I can bd like this ,any clean suggestions??:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go to sleep and ask him if he can do it without waking you. :haha: then you know you wont get hurt any further.

OR - a good bout of shagging might be just what will fix it!:sex:

And thanks hun....Bring on Monday with a completely uneventful weekend. Then bring on 16weeks, soon.

Go to sleep and ask him if he can do it without waking you. :haha: then you know you wont get hurt any further.

OR - a good bout of shagging might be just what will fix it!:sex:

He says the first one sounds good then he won't hear me saying ,are u nearly done babe?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Haha. TTC would have been much easier for me if my DH could have just done it while I was asleep! :rofl:
Instead i had to break out almost every seduction technique in the book, plus some new ones!!

And thanks hun....Bring on Monday with a completely uneventful weekend. Then bring on 16weeks, soon.

We are all rooting for u and midge lovely,both of you are still in my prayers,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Tracey :hugs: I'm sure the prayers are working. :hugs: Once upon a time i wasnt the praying sort at all, but so much has happened to change me and my beliefs.

Despie it was someone who went to the church DH & I used to go to. She did get told by DH that she shouldn't be asking that question even if I was knocked up :haha:

I reckon a good session of :sex: will sort your aches and pains :winkwink:

Despie it was someone who went to the church DH & I used to go to. She did get told by DH that she shouldn't be asking that question even if I was knocked up :haha:

I reckon a good session of :sex: will sort your aches and pains :winkwink:

I agree with dh,cheeky cow,got the bd over and done with for today ,my poor back ,did another opk today and it has a line on it thou not as dark as yesterday, I have been temping but I forgot yesterday,so wot signs do I look out for to prove I o ,is it a raise in temps for 3dsys ,is it a high raise ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

If the line is getting lighter then yesterday may well have been it, you will see tomorrow when you take your temp I think it will be up probably, fertility friend won't confirm O until you get 3 consecutive days of high temps, but I generally take it as once my temp is up one day and the opk second line is fading then we're done. And if the EWCM has stopped or is less noticeable then that is usually another indication that O is done and you can put your feet up Despie LOL

Thanks n.s ,am so obsessed this month and I know I shouldn't be but am finding the thought of af coming unbearable :(

Well got my last bd today ,dh said enough was enough :growlmad:Tested on a stick from my cbfm and it was positive,just don't know wots going on ,have been taking my temp on a silly thermometer and they were 36.4.36.5,got my smiley face the next day and forgot to temp then I got 36.3 36.5 36.5 ,please help,also got a calcium and vit d supplement to take,are these safe,?xxxxxx

Despie I can't help with your test sticks but hun I wouldn't worry too much as you've certainly covered yourself with BDing :)

Despie I can't help with your test sticks but hun I wouldn't worry too much as you've certainly covered yourself with BDing :)

I hope so wooly,xxxxxxxxxxxxx sorry soooo stressed this month,xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->