Happy holidays

Despie I think you're covered any from what you've said, relax and have a glass of cider girl, sometimes you'll only get a positive for 1 day with OPKs, so that is not anything to worry about.

Am not too sure wot happened as I have just ejected the test from it's holder and the line isnt really dark:growlmad: yet I deffo had a smiley face this morning,just done another test and there isnt a line,am Hoping I just caught the tail end of my surge or else the test is messed up ,help,...........

Despie, never read the lines! The digis look at other things besides LH. If you insist, go to Google and learn how to read them. It's like looking dorectly at the sun...never do it, lol. :hugs:

Yay ,ok thanks mom,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie I think you're covered any from what you've said, relax and have a glass of cider girl, sometimes you'll only get a positive for 1 day with OPKs, so that is not anything to worry about.

Yes I shud be ,I bd sun mon and tues a.m ,I def had cm wen I took my cup out on monday ,sorry tmi,I just want to know I have done all I can this cycle,thanks Northstar for always being there,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Am not too sure wot happened as I have just ejected the test from it's holder and the line isnt really dark:growlmad: yet I deffo had a smiley face this morning,just done another test and there isnt a line,am Hoping I just caught the tail end of my surge or else the test is messed up ,help,...........

Sorry hun I'm not the person to ask :hugs: Hope you caught that egg though and it's a sticky bean :dust:

Thanks lovely,am just such a nutjob this month,well every month really ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well had a productive day today,raced hubby up the sand dunes and fell down a whole onto my ass then caught my hair in some barbed wire wen I was trying to beat him in a race and he got to the stile first then tripped playing swing ball onto my ankle ,think I shud rest now till tomorrow ,all in all it was lovely and kids had a fab day and I managed to get all my washing done,how's everyone today?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am at work, lol. But you couldn't tell from all of the BnB I do...some advantages to being the boss, lol.

What a lovely day, Despie....

I have to wait until early Sept to have my hubby all to myself for a week....

What a lovely day, Despie....

I have to wait until early Sept to have my hubby all to myself for a week....

Oh indigo ,I love it ,he has even turned off his fon and we have him all to ourselves ,he's usually so busy and works long hours but he's a hard worker ,thank goodness,he's sitting beside me now reading the paper,kids are watching a DVD .hope septembers good for u both too,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like a lovely day Tracey. xx
Sounds like you've done everything you can this month. Good luck xx

Yeah for sure, the rest of the holiday you can just enjoy yourself and forget about monitoring anything, sounds like you're having fun too

Horrible rainy day today ,so it's def movies today , baby girl woke up with her eye stuck together,had to bathe it with cotton wool and cool boiled water,bless her

I hope the whole Despie family has a wonderful day!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have a nice rainy day love, make the kids play some old school style board games I say.

It's bucketing down in Scotland today, we have flood warnings and I'm sitting here swathed in fleece with the central heating on:rain::rain: making some home made soup for lunch!

Try the canned potatoes in your soup like my DH did; he damn near tried to kill us all with it, lol

Try the canned potatoes in your soup like my DH did; he damn near tried to kill us all with it, lol

That's hilarious, I never knew they still canned potatoes since what the end of WWII.:haha::haha: What's he going to make next, SPAM fritters perhaps?

I've made a nice warming celery soup with a swoosh of cream through it,mmmmm.

He's talking about a roast in the crock pot, lol.

Your soup sounds so good! But, more like a fall/winter recipe for me.

He's talking about a roast in the crock pot, lol.

Your soup sounds so good! But, more like a fall/winter recipe for me.

Our weather is more like fall weather for you though :haha:

Roast in a crock pot can be done but make sure he browns the meat first otherwise it will be most unattractive to look at :thumbup:

NS, I'm just hoping her doesn't come home with a canned hunk of meat, lol.

NS, I'm just hoping her doesn't come home with a canned hunk of meat, lol.

Don't snigger too much at that idea:winkwink::winkwink:

In this country there is the Fray Bentos Steak Pie, which comes in a can!!!!!https://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A64619247

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->