*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

I still haven't had my reading, i chased on monday but no response to that email either- :cry:! i hate waiting i ordered mine on the 8th. Im away now for the weekend so hopefully it will be waiting in my inbox on Sunday night.

Hope you all get yours soon too!
x

Still nothing yet. Starting to get frustrated, but I understand she hurt her hand.

Still nothing yet. Starting to get frustrated, but I understand she hurt her hand.

I still think you should have had it by now. I cant see that she had that much to do between mine and yours that you wouldnt have had it by now! I hope you all get your responses soon :) x x x

I still think you should have had it by now. I cant see that she had that much to do between mine and yours that you wouldnt have had it by now! I hope you all get your responses soon :) x x x

I think so too. I sent her another email, but I never got a response to the last one. SO I don't know whats going on.

Hey ladies

I've spoken with Sandra via email tonight (I've ordered a few readings) and she advised that she has a backlog which she will be working on over the weekend :) so, hopefully she can get everyone's out soon.

I'm still waiting for mine and I sent for it at 8am on Monday

Just got an email after I had to chase her down on facebook. I feel like a a creeper but DAMN lol. She said I was on her done list! Now I might have to wait another 4 or 5 days. I am not a happy camper right now.

:growlmad::shrug:

I FINALLY got it! ANd she was kinda spot on for most of it. Not so happy about the boy part lol as 3 other psychics have said girls. SHe says she also sees a link to twins.:wacko:

I could put it all here if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"