*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

Lily- that reading sounds amazing! I still haven't had mine yet (ordered on the 8th) i have just chased her now i hope i receive it soon!

I don't want to post the reading, for my own reasons. If I did you'd see how personal it was, not at all vague, you'd be amazed! It was like "girl you are getting your BFP sooner than you realize! Start working on the nursery like now!" :happydance:

awww that sounds amazing :)
im waiting on mine too ,cant wait to see what she has to say (hopefully all good ;))

Oh yeah, she also mentions that I will have more kids and eventually a baby girl sometime... I don't really mind, I want a baby like now! and I don't care what it is!!!

Ive just ordered a reading. eeekkk cant wait to see what she says

how many do u have now??? and how many does she think you'll have ??? lol

how many do u have now??? and how many does she think you'll have ??? lol

She said she knows I hope for a girl and I will get one, but my first will be a boy. I don;t have any children, I'm trying for numero 1.:flower: All the psychics told me my first is a boy. I was so against this idea for so long, this is why (in my own twisted mind) I can't conceive. I wanted a girl for too long too bad. I have to change my outlook and welcome a boy. Today I felt for the first time that a little prince would be the most amazing gift for us! From now on I'm totally open to the idea of a baby boy. I even changed the title under the avatar!

awww isnt that lovely :)
what month did she say u'd conceive???

i have 2 dd's and really wudnt minda nother ( i love gilrs xxx)
i asked her when she sees me getting a bfp and if id have even more after lol

ill def let you know what i think of her reading (when i get it lol)

Sandra and Jenny both say October/November but I'm thick as it gets and will realize it is a BFP a lot later... Haha!

2 daughters aww you must be ecstatic! Fingers crossed for third one! Pls post as soon as you can!

Hugs!

i know love them to bits ....they cant wait for another lil sis/bro lol , so cute :)

will let u know :)

I ordered mine a few days ago too, still not heard was hoping I might get it today as it's my birthday!! I can't wait to get it :) x

Happy Birthday! I sent mine on Thu, 7/8/10, and received the email this morning!

She responded to me yesterday, just sent off a pic so hopefully not long before i hear back :thumbup:x

Thats a brilliant reading :)

Just ordered mine FX'd for everybody!

good luck girls I hope mine comes true 2 said end of this month begining of august which is true AF is due August 5th

I still havent got mine :nope::nope:
Iv already emailed her a couple days ago and she didnt respond to that either ....

I want it now :cry:

I still havent got mine :nope::nope:
Iv already emailed her a couple days ago and she didnt respond to that either ....

I want it now :cry:

Have you checked your junk email hun? yahoo especially are an arse for sending emails to junk. x

How many days is it since you send her a photo?

Gemie - I have hotmail and Iv checked junk x

lily28 - I paid and sent my photo that she asked for on the 8th, last thursday. I emailed her on sunday which i didnt get any reply to.

Boooo. I dont want to rush her and get a crap reading but I would just like to know a time frame at least

I understand... I'm waiting on 4 from other people and none have got in touch with me yet. 23 are on holiday but it's so frustrating not knowing! I want them all now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->