Harrods Christmas Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix555

Reaction score
Has anyone been?

Was it easy or impossible to get tickets?

Bookings open next week and I'd love to take my LO!

I'm a rewards member but on the lowest, lowest tier so I'm not sure if tickets will be sold out by the time it gets to my tier? Although I see online there are also tickets for non rewards members.

So if you've been, how was it?

I've wanted to go to the Harrods Grotto long before I even had a child! :haha:

I have never been but waiting to book for this year. I hope to go on the 29th November but we are on the lowest tier too. Fingers crossed we get tickets

I've recently got a rewards card too for this - I really hope we can get tickets as it's part of a Christmassy weekend away in london.....

I am on lowest tier and hoping to book for 15th November, hoping because it I early it won't be impossible to book

That's a good idea about booking early. Let me know how you guys get on!

Is anyone else waiting for the email to book the grotto? Green tier slots go on sale today x

Yes, waiting still. On the website it says

*Please note that the Harrods Christmas Grotto invite email will be sent across the course of three days, between Wednesday 10th and Friday 12th September. Should you not receive an email by the evening of Friday 12th September, then please contact the Grotto Customer Loyalty team on 0333 300 2300*

I'm guessing since I'm on the lowest tier it will be closer to Friday

yep, still waiting here too. Not impressed, if our booking opens today i'd at least expect the email today.:growlmad:

We usually send Harrods hampers at Christmas to a few friends and family (usually the Christmas pudding hamper) I will be boycotting this year if I don't get a grotto spot! :haha:

My backup grotto is the Rainforrest Cafe

Hoping they send them through soon, we are from cheshire and only going to London for 1 weekend so really hope we can get in x

Still waiting. We are only in London 1 day, The Rainforest Cafe is our next choice x

I'm waiting here too.

Only in london the first weekend of December and I think weekend slots will be hard to get anyway.

Gutted if we don't hear soon. I'm home today but at work tomorrow and Friday so it's bound to come when I can't do anything about it!!

Still waiting here too, I think because I don't have any rewards I will be far down the list and will get it Friday x

Eeek got my email - click the link and 'you are in a queue'........

ps I have no rewards - only got the card for this!!

Eeek got my email - click the link and 'you are in a queue'........

ps I have no rewards - only got the card for this!!

Good luck! Hope you get a spot for when you're in London. Let us know

Gutted - pretty much totally unavailable for every weekend (bar 8.30 at night...)

So upset. Planned a lovely xmas weekend in london and was desperate to do this.

Gutted - pretty much totally unavailable for every weekend (bar 8.30 at night...)

So upset. Planned a lovely xmas weekend in london and was desperate to do this.

:growlmad: looks like we won't be able to go then as we are there a Saturday

Its now completely unavailable for every weekend slot in december.

Very little left for November weekends

Not sure why i'm looking as I can't go on any other day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"