Harrods Christmas Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted - pretty much totally unavailable for every weekend (bar 8.30 at night...)

So upset. Planned a lovely xmas weekend in london and was desperate to do this.

Was it unique link to you or a generic one? I'm so annoyed that they haven't sent emails on the DAY priority opens to everyone. Whats the point in the reward system if they can't even do it right :growlmad::nope:

Gutted - pretty much totally unavailable for every weekend (bar 8.30 at night...)

So upset. Planned a lovely xmas weekend in london and was desperate to do this.

Not sure if this one will do? I've been to the rainforrest cafe and its very good!

https://www.therainforestcafe.co.uk/christmas.asp

Its now completely unavailable for every weekend slot in december.

Very little left for November weekends

Not sure why i'm looking as I can't go on any other day!

Are the slots in the week still open?

There is sporadic midweek slots left but they are filling up really fast.

My email was direct to me with a link. I saw it under 10 mins after it was sent...

There is sporadic midweek slots left but they are filling up really fast.

My email was direct to me with a link. I saw it under 10 mins after it was sent...

I thought this would be the case, so annoying!

It is so unfair how they have sent the emails, I wonder how it is done? Alphabetically? What is the first initial of your email?

I have no chance of getting a slot but still want my email x

First letter is F.

There is quite a few weekend slots for the afternoon tea package - same FC slot plus afternoon tea at the georgian - but its £98 for the three of us.....

It is so unfair how they have sent the emails, I wonder how it is done? Alphabetically? What is the first initial of your email?

Well I don't have one and my email starts with A :haha:

It could also be a case of them releasing a couple slots and then emails a lot of people and then releasing a few more slots and emailing another lot so don't give up hope!

First letter is F.

There is quite a few weekend slots for the afternoon tea package - same FC slot plus afternoon tea at the georgian - but its £98 for the three of us.....

I wonder if my SIL has got hers, I have text her, she is F too. I am L.

Looks like I will try and book the Rainforest Cafe now x

Well I don't have one and my email starts with A :haha:

It could also be a case of them releasing a couple slots and then emails a lot of people and then releasing a few more slots and emailing another lot so don't give up hope!

:haha: ok that is not the case then!

That would be good, I won't give up just yet :flower:

Hmm given the slots for the afternoon tea are not going as fast I may go for that rather than the rainforrest cafe because that's £35 anyways. Will see if there are slots for that left by th time I get the email.

I've just booked the afternoon tea package. I was umming and aahing over it but I can cancel as long as it's above 7 days. It'll be nice, not just sure the Georgian is appropriate for a rowdy 4 yr old fresh out of seeing FC, however, they wouldn't sell it if it wasn't appropriate! Kids tea platter looks nice though with gingerbread man and star biscuits amongst other things I think.

I booked 1pm on Saturday 6th December. Dh is going to have a fit when I tell him......

I just tried going back in to check availability for others but it won't let you look once you've booked.

I've just booked the afternoon tea package. I was umming and aahing over it but I can cancel as long as it's above 7 days. It'll be nice, not just sure the Georgian is appropriate for a rowdy 4 yr old fresh out of seeing FC, however, they wouldn't sell it if it wasn't appropriate! Kids tea platter looks nice though with gingerbread man and star biscuits amongst other things I think.

I booked 1pm on Saturday 6th December. Dh is going to have a fit when I tell him......

Fab! You won't regret it. I'm hoping to book the afternoon tea too.

Sounds fab . Glad you got it booked :flower:

I'm surprised more people haven't got emails - I got my rewards card about a month ago and haven't spent anything on it so I'm nothing special!

Having said that I'm quite excited about the afternoon tea - read a review which said the tea room is family friendly at Christmas and has a huge Christmas tree in the middle! Also has lots of festive treats in the spread.

Keep updating with your emails / slots - I'm very intrigued to see if they black out dates and release more later thus pushing people into the tea package!!

I got my rewards card in June but still not email. Hopefully will come tomorrow when I am out shopping all day :wacko:

Still no email for me and I've been the past 2 years running. So annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"