Harrods Christmas Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for me either and I've had the card for years :(

Sounds a bit iffy to me that people holding a card for ages haven't heard yet.

I reckon they are getting the 'new' people hoodwinked into booking the more expensive package then releasing all the slots after!!

Something just occurred to me. A while ago I blocked Harrods emails because I was getting so much spam from them :dohh:

I got my email at 9am, no slots for any weekend after the 22nd. I am now going to book Thomas Land instead x

That's so odd! I just got the email and there are slots on weekends for these days ...

November 8, 15, 22
December 6 (pretty much slots all day)

I am just waiting for my OH to call me but I am likely to book for the 23rd of December only.

It's a shame we can't swop spots because I wouldn't have gone on the weekend anyways.

That's so odd! I just got the email and there are slots on weekends for these days ...

November 8, 15, 22

I am just waiting for my OH to call me but I am likely to book for the 23rd of December only.

It's a shame we can't swop spots because I wouldn't have gone on the weekend anyways.

How odd, I can see the 6th now. I need the 29th November though as I already have tickets booked to see The Snowman :cry:

November 8, 15, 22

How odd, I can see the 6th now. I need the 29th November though as I already have tickets booked to see The Snowman :cry:

I am trying to book mine but it's been saying "processing" for ages :growlmad::growlmad:

Just got my email and there are no slots left in the whole of Decrmber :(
Disappointed, don't want to go at the beginning of Nov!!!

Oh unless you book afternoon tea and there's a million slots!

I just booked afternoon tea for the 23rd of December. I'm very excited! We live in London and usually go away but this year we are not going away for Christmas.

I wasn't keen on going in November either!

We are going to claridges for afternoon tea in November so not sure I can run to another one in December lol! We live in the midlands so a bit of a trek too!

Am sure it will be fabulous! I think we will go next year instead and do the tea then.

I might try blackthorpe barn!

We are going to claridges for afternoon tea in November so not sure I can run to another one in December lol! We live in the midlands so a bit of a trek too!

Am sure it will be fabulous! I think we will go next year instead and do the tea then.

I might try blackthorpe barn!

Claridges high tea is amazing. I wouldn't do the high tea at Harrods then either if I was you!

There are so many other things to do really and it will be there again next year. The Grotto at winter wonderland is also supposed to be good and there is one in Chelsea, Duke of York Square which is really good too.

November 8, 15, 22

I am trying to book mine but it's been saying "processing" for ages :growlmad::growlmad:

Glad you managed to get it book :thumbup:

I decided to book the Friday instead but then all the slots went to I have given up. I have emailed the Rainforest cafe and they have availability so we will do that this year :thumbup:

November 8, 15, 22

Glad you managed to get it book :thumbup:

I decided to book the Friday instead but then all the slots went to I have given up. I have emailed the Rainforest cafe and they have availability so we will do that this year :thumbup:

Hmm do you think it's worth waiting until this afternoon to check again?

When it didn't process at first I logged back in again and there were slots open that were not before.

I signed up for the card last year as i desperately wanted to take my oldest to the harrods grotto. but then we booked a fantasy weekend at Butlins and the grotto there was fantastic so we have booked to go ago this year.

I got the harrods email yesterday I didnt even look at it - good will power on my part but they dont need to go to a grotto twice lol

Okay so will power kinda broke and i 'just out on interest' looked up what dates are avaliable and im literally able to book any day in nov or dec??? so why is it sold out to others?

Did you select the standard experience? You can book slots if you pay for the tea one

I selected the standard first and then the tea experience. I was interested to see if the standard slots were open and there were some for December.

I'm pretty sure they must be releasing slots every now and then and not all in one go?

Got my email, says all standard slots are sold out, not paying £118 for 4 of us to have the tea experience so that is out the window!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"