Has anyone been thinking about travel systems?

**angel**

SAHM to 4 babas
Reaction score
i know im mega early lol but i loooove looking for a travel system!!! still aint found a nice one as i want one with a carry cot aswell!! maybe just me being fussy!!!

Also really liking MAM bottles and alsways have!!!

As u can all tell mega excited and just wnat to have 12 week scan so i can just buy something!!!! :dohh: xxxxxxxxx

I am exactly like you... so excited. Have chosen everything already but saving up to buy in January sales!!
Ill also have got passed that 2nd scan time then too!

I like the Winnie the poo Navy travel system in argos. I have found a white cot bed i love in my catalgue.
Babies are us Safari if its a boy bumper quilt etc bouncy chair.
I loved tommy tipee bottles and sterliser as im planning to bottle feed (please dont hate me girls I made this descision based on my experiences with my daughter).

I have been given/lent a bath and changing unit from argos..
OH god the waiting to buy driving me mad. but i havent even had first scan yet!

Im glad i have a three year old, job and xmas to keep me amused in between.....

ah i didnt think about Jan sales!!!

No one is gona hate u for bottle choice hun its ur choice n ur baby :D

Im thinking of bottles as back up but then with MAM i dont know which steraliser they fit in!!!! lol

I will keep my eyes open for Jan sales :D xxxxxxx

Oooo meeee tooo!!!

We even tried them out :blush: My fave is a cosatto one, it has every thing; Carrycot, car seat, toddler seat that faces both in and out, foot muff, sun shade, rain cover and mossie net....and for the little people like me adjustable handle. Great 'cos my OH is taller than me....Oh and matching bag!!! It was £419.99 but ive found it on net for £344.97 - I dont mind spending a little extra if it lasts :)

Great colours too :D

I was looking in walmart today lol. They didn't have one I liked. I need one of this stand and ride ones where the toddler can stand on the back and the baby can go in the stroller... that is something I need to start saving to buy as I expect it's going to be expensive!

mite be cheaper to buy it here and import it over there with our really week pound at the moment xx lol

ebay is always a good place aswell as long as u have had a good play with the push chair it seems to be alot cheaper xxxx

I am like your girlies - very excited about prams, cots etc. I am really hooked on the Concord Neo and Icon car seat or the Stokke. I can't make my mind up as yet. I just want my 12 week scan too!

I am thinking about the peg perego system. The SIP carseat and the skate stroller.

But I also love the graco travel systems they are sooooo cute.

WEve been looking aswell, gonna give it a few weeks and start trying them out.

Yes, ive looked and fell in love with loads !!!

Cant wait to actually buy one :D

I have already BOUGHT mine.. though it isnt in MY house due to superstition! I bought it about 2 weeks ago. It's the Sterling Graco travel system in Lemon Grass. Had to buy it as it was such a bargain £179.99 plus i had a £10 off voucher.

i like that one sam trouble is i want a carry cot aswell!!!

Ive looked at the chicco clio and found it quite plastic and not the quality i expected i found a link of one i do like jus aint keen on the colour lol....we r gona have a proper look round and then get it in jan sales :D

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...playA_344+105_10751_-1_14552_9992_10001_14552

xxxxxxxxx

I'm quite lucky, as my Mum has all that left over from my little brother! He's 4 now, so the stuff is next to brand new, with some of it actually being brand new cause she never got round to using it!

So, I'm not looking forward to buying - I'm looking forward to looking it all out and getting stuff set up!! :rofl:

i like that one sam trouble is i want a carry cot aswell!!!

Yeah i thought about a carry cot too but when we tested it in the shop it laid back completely horizontal so thought it didn't matter. I love the idea of just clicking the car seat in and out of the base in the back of the car! When my youngest was a baby.. *11 years ago* we had to keep taking her out of her car seat everytime we got out of the car and then strapping her back in again! It was such a pain! LOL

Blimey, I am way behind you ladies.

I don't think I will be thinking of these things for a while. I am a bit reluctant to plan yet but when I do, I will be asking exactly the same thing!

Enjoy ladies

:hug:

Blimey, I am way behind you ladies.

I don't think I will be thinking of these things for a while. I am a bit reluctant to plan yet but when I do, I will be asking exactly the same thing!

Enjoy ladies

:hug:

i know what u mean hun but i cant help myself!! im so excited and this one feels diff this time round its odd :hugs: xxxxxxx

we have borught the mama's and Papa's ultima, in polka. i love it. it is expensive but it has everything i need and the quality is amazing. so easy to put and down. i also love the 3 year guarentee - if anything goes wrong (for literally the life of the system) walk into the shop and they will give you the display model and take that one from you - so you dont have to cope without one.

ebay are always selling them off - but i was lucky my mummy and daddy brought mine- not long till i get to use mine. woo hoo

Blimey i havnt even thought this far ahead yet, am just thinking where we are gonna move to at the moment as our 1 bed flat just aint gonna cut it lol

Blimey i havnt even thought this far ahead yet, am just thinking where we are gonna move to at the moment as our 1 bed flat just aint gonna cut it lol

Im the same hun but we have just been put on another 6 month tenancy from oct which will take me up till 1 month b4 i move!! This place has no heating and slippery metal steps leading to it xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->