Has anyone been thinking about travel systems?

I am loving the mamas and papas pliko pramette in polka although it does come in different patterns. Although it doesnt come with a carry cot it converts to the laying down position if that makes sense. I also love the mamas and papas Luna pushchair... ooo the choices lol. xxx

Blimey i havnt even thought this far ahead yet, am just thinking where we are gonna move to at the moment as our 1 bed flat just aint gonna cut it lol

Im the same hun but we have just been put on another 6 month tenancy from oct which will take me up till 1 month b4 i move!! This place has no heating and slippery metal steps leading to it xxxxxx

Yes mine is just damp and noisey!! 14 flats n the same building full of polish kids dont help.
Mine was a 6month tenancy which is now up and just goes onto a monthly basis so i only need to give a months notice now.

omg hun!! dont blame u for moving!!!! Hope u find somewhere soon xxxxxx

someone else has just brought this one on here and we r going to look at it on saturday so hopefully it will still e reduced!!! if so it will be stored at my mums place and even if this preg aint my miracle (i so hope it is) i will ave a baby one day and silver cross is a fab make :D

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000UPEMTA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"