Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

Ladies how long did your readings from Sedra take? I've had my free question completed but still waiting for the paid one.....eventhough the mail said there would be a delay in the free one because paid ones are done first.

Couple of days.

Ladies how long did your readings from Sedra take? I've had my free question completed but still waiting for the paid one.....eventhough the mail said there would be a delay in the free one because paid ones are done first.

mine took well over a week for the paid question hun xx

mine took well over a week for the paid question hun xx

Hmm maybe it's because I've been going to her for a few months and she knows me? Regardless she's worth it. :)

So I got my reading from Sedra...she predicts a boy born next summer, conception in August :) Still got a bit to wait but over the moon with that one....interesting to see if Mary will predict the same :)

So I got my reading from Sedra...she predicts a boy born next summer, conception in August :) Still got a bit to wait but over the moon with that one....interesting to see if Mary will predict the same :)

wow that was quick!! im glad you got a good reading hun. x

Got mine back from Sedra as well. She's predicting a girl around October/November. That would be brilliant timing as I would be just a few weeks to months along on my wedding day. :) I voiced that I've always felt getting pregnant would be a struggle and she told me to stop being negative in so many words. Haha

I hope she's right. :)

Got mine back from Sedra as well. She's predicting a girl around October/November. That would be brilliant timing as I would be just a few weeks to months along on my wedding day. :) I voiced that I've always felt getting pregnant would be a struggle and she told me to stop being negative in so many words. Haha

I hope she gets back to me as quick as she did with you hun :haha: I just paid for a long one and sent my question asking for as much info as possible about baby/labour and birth.

ooo that would be fantastic for you hun :D And i think shes right hun.. letting go of some of the worry and stress really helps. :hugs: x

I hope she gets back to me as quick as she did with you hun :haha: I just paid for a long one and sent my question asking for as much info as possible about baby/labour and birth.

ooo that would be fantastic for you hun :D And i think shes right hun.. letting go of some of the worry and stress really helps. :hugs: x

I hope she gets back to you soon!

I will try to release the stress and let nature do its thing. I have a few months yet it seems. :)

I think stress has a big part in us struggling to conceive. With DS2... i was getting so stressed out about not getting pregnant each month and it never happened. After 15 months we decided to give up.. and low and behold the month we gave up (and only dtd once around ovulation) we fell pregnant!

this time round i was stressing already quite early but after my readings i relaxed knowing it was going to happen. oh and also i think the vitex and EPO helped me greatly xx

I always get my readings by anne marie kell. She said its really close for me weeks away. Ill be pregnant in the next 3 months :).

Ive had readings done by her for two years about different things. Shes good and does same day readings monday-friday xxx

I had one by her, but she said I'd conceive March or April and those months have passed.

I always get my readings by anne marie kell. She said its really close for me weeks away. Ill be pregnant in the next 3 months :).

Ive had readings done by her for two years about different things. Shes good and does same day readings monday-friday xxx

aww good luck hun i hope shes right for you! :hugs: xxx

I got a free reading from Vedic Forecast regarding when it's our turn to conceive... "You should have chances to conceive by end of the year". Oh well. We've just started trying so only time will tell if this is true or not.

I just did a free question from them. We will see what they say.

see i dont like ones like that that are pretty vague.. anybody could say something like that :S

I got my long reading back from sedra :D

I sense at this time, this child will be a girl and that it will be very healthy and good child. I sense that you will be delighted to know thats he will sleep through the night before most children do and that she will give you so much joy and she will smile alot.

I do sense that you will need to rest towards the end of your pregnancy and that there wont be anything to worry about, but I do sense rest and that you will feel very tried towards the end, I do see that this child will be born a little early, but very healthy when she is born.

I am seeing a earlier month January of next year, I am seeing this child born during the morning hours. I see she will be born healthy and a good size, not Big, but good size. I am sensing that there will be bed rest for you after she is born, but again nothing major, be sure to listen to doctors advise in all health matters.

I am at this time seeing medical birth, however I do see this can change for you

see i dont like ones like that that are pretty vague.. anybody could say something like that :S

I sense at this time, this child will be a girl and that it will be very healthy and good child. I sense that you will be delighted to know thats he will sleep through the night before most children do and that she will give you so much joy and she will smile alot.

I do sense that you will need to rest towards the end of your pregnancy and that there wont be anything to worry about, but I do sense rest and that you will feel very tried towards the end, I do see that this child will be born a little early, but very healthy when she is born.

I am seeing a earlier month January of next year, I am seeing this child born during the morning hours. I see she will be born healthy and a good size, not Big, but good size. I am sensing that there will be bed rest for you after she is born, but again nothing major, be sure to listen to doctors advise in all health matters.

I am at this time seeing medical birth, however I do see this can change for you

Well you are due in January so she got that right!

Well you are due in January so she got that right!

she did :D i love Sedra right now haha. she got my conception right when i paid for a short reading and now this. I just hope i can change the medical birth part. I can see the "rest" being due to BP as iv had trouble with it in both my previous pregnancies x

You said your last was a c-section right? Maybe this one will be too. Sorry I read the first post in your journal haha. I know you're hoping for a VBAC. Hopefully you get that!

You said your last was a c-section right? Maybe this one will be too. Sorry I read the first post in your journal haha. I know you're hoping for a VBAC. Hopefully you get that!

yep my last was an elective section. I am really hoping for a vbac this time round. Iv had my traumatic birth.. iv had my section.. so now i need my perfect vaginal lol. But i can see its maybe i try for a vaginal but end up with an emcs because theres no way in hell they are coming near me with foreceps or vontouse.. not after the mess of ds1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->