Has your nose got bigger??

Emx

Mum/Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Weird one I know...

Had Christmas do tonight and having just looked back at the pics on my camera, I swear to god my nose is bigger than it used to be???? I have heard that your nose can get a bit wider when pregnant but was unsure if it was a wives tale....

So fat arse, big tummy and now a fat nose... what else??

Your nose can "spread" during pregnancy, though I haven't ever noticed mine. I think it has to do with our joints/ligaments/cartlidge loosening up.

My nose is quite big anyway so can't really tell haha! :haha:

Oh god :O i didn't know that...
My jewish nose CANNOT get any bigger :'( lol
xxx

Was on the phone to my sister this morning who reminded me that when she was pregnant with her daughter I pointed out that her nose was bigger than normal!! Maybe its a having a girl thing?

Your nose never stops growing anyway, along with your ears. I think it grows about 2mm per year, but specifically in pregnancy? I have never heard of that...

I hope not. Although I have heard it! I'll be gutted if my nose gets any bigger ha.

my friend face and nose went massive she had a girl mine never did and i had a boy x

A friend of a friend who doesnt even know im pregnant said that im getting a pregnant person's nose!! I was like- wtf does that mean?? & The friend inbetween us agreed when i went round hers the other day- but my hubby doesnt think its changed at all. weird huh?!

i wish i had never come accross this thread I found myself examine my nose last night!! :haha:

Oh, wow,

I've already got a pug nose as it is! hahah

how funny, my nose got alot fatter when pregnant with my sona and i had read its to do with havind a boy. We havent found out sex so i said to my oh we will know if its another boy if my nose gets fat again - maybe not now as you are having a girl!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->