Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Well I'm still bleeding which is unusual for me. TMI but its very very thick dark brown spotting, don't think I've had that before :/ Urgh just want it to stop so I can start BDing.

Hmmmm.... that's odd.
Are you sure it's af spotting and not maybe left over IB? Having you taken an hpt lately?

LOVN!! YAY!!! I have stepped back for some time and missed some big news!!!! Congrats girl!!! I am still waiting on my cycle to start :/

LOVN!! YAY!!! I have stepped back for some time and missed some big news!!!! Congrats girl!!! I am still waiting on my cycle to start :/

Thanks hun! I'm really excited ~ DH doesn't know yet :haha:

I was just thinking about you earlier today ~ That really sucks you're still waiting on your cycle :sad1: I hope it doesn't take much longer. Have you talked with your doctor lately about it?
How are you doing otherwise?
So happy to hear from you! :hugs:

Tag - that baby is gorgeous!

Lovin - you better test tomorrow!!!

Jbk - I hope your cycle fixes itself up soon xx

Tag - that baby is gorgeous!

Lovin - you better test tomorrow!!!

Jbk - I hope your cycle fixes itself up soon xx

Thank you Miss Lisa! How are you feeling? When do you see the doc?

JBK- oh how we've missed you girl!

Lovn- can't wait to see the tests!

Well I'm still bleeding which is unusual for me. TMI but its very very thick dark brown spotting, don't think I've had that before :/ Urgh just want it to stop so I can start BDing.

Thinking of you...it's time to get BDing! :happydance:

I'm feeling rather crappy but ill live. Hormones have made me somewhat of a mental case lol

I'm going to swindle a scan out of a doctor this week. We usually don't get one until 12 weeks but I want/need to see bubby before then

I'm feeling rather crappy but ill live. Hormones have made me somewhat of a mental case lol

I'm going to swindle a scan out of a doctor this week. We usually don't get one until 12 weeks but I want/need to see bubby before then

I totally get it. I have good and bad days. I was up since 3am with nausea. I actually changed docs because the one I used to go to doesn't do scans until 12 weeks but this one does them as early as 6 weeks. We have a trip coming up and I wanted to see how things were before we left. I totally would ask for a scan...it's amazing what peace of mind does.

Sending HUGS down under! and a :rofl: guy!

Yeah, I had early scans with All the others. I need that peace of mind. My ms took ages to kick in this morning and I freaked out

I was just thinking about you earlier today ~ That really sucks you're still waiting on your cycle :sad1: I hope it doesn't take much longer. Have you talked with your doctor lately about it?

Lovn Speaking of cycles wish mine would go ahead and start :( lol Crazy to think i want AF lol. BUt hey BFP or AF one of the to.

Lovn Speaking of cycles wish mine would go ahead and start :( lol Crazy to think i want AF lol. BUt hey BFP or AF one of the to.

Have you tested again? I totally know that feeling!

I just want to see some tests so bad! I can't wait to see everyone's! Tomorrow I'll be 4dpo ... I don't think anything will pop up but maybe I will just for fun. I was on countdown to pregnancy and some girls were getting bfp's as early as their 5dpo! :shrug:

Yeah with a internet cheapie Negative, but they all seem to show some sort of line but cant tell if any have color. Prob just the air getn to the test strip or something.

I'm good! Been keeping busy with school and my toddler! It has been 2 weeks and 3 days since the miscarriage and about 12 days since i stopped bleeding. We had sex once and it was 11 days ago.. so i dont think there is a chance I am pregnant. Hopefully I will start sometime in Nov!

Well perhaps I should have made that post sooner because it seems to have stopped so far this morning. Lets hope thats it now. I did take a HPT last night because I got curious but it was BFN. As long as theres no more today though we can get back in the game woo hoo. I am promising myself that this month I will not be symptom spotting, reading every little twinge as a possible good sign when I know it can equally be a bad one LOL

All right you guys I am now 4dpo! So I went ahead and took a test because I'm just an impatient person like that! I couldn't help but notice that my pee smelled REALLY strong and just not any smell I've smelt before when I took it! I wonder what that was from! Does anyone know if that's a symptom?
I also could not stop peeing yesterday! So I've decided to write down how many times I've peed today and see if it really is as much as I'm thinking.
And I was just a bottomless pit yesterday. I was eating so much!
On my test this morning it's like I could swear that I see something in real life, or like something wants to show up but won't, I don't know, just too light of a line I guess or just my line eye :haha:
How is everyone else doing?

Attachments

• Oct 27.jpg
    Oct 27.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 11
All right you guys I am now 4dpo! So I went ahead and took a test because I'm just an impatient person like that! I couldn't help but notice that my pee smelled REALLY strong and just not any smell I've smelt before when I took it! I wonder what that was from! Does anyone know if that's a symptom?
I also could not stop peeing yesterday! So I've decided to write down how many times I've peed today and see if it really is as much as I'm thinking.
And I was just a bottomless pit yesterday. I was eating so much!
On my test this morning it's like I could swear that I see something in real life, or like something wants to show up but won't, I don't know, just too light of a line I guess or just my line eye :haha:
How is everyone else doing?

Fx you get your bfp in a few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back