Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I have a question for you ladies...any idea if you can get PG symptoms before a BFP? My nips are hurting like hell, I feel bloated, absolutely knackered -it's only 9.30pm & I'm in bed?! Daren't test, don't think I can bear another BFN yet xx

I sure did. I got my :bfp: at 9 DPo today! I was having a fine range of symptoms. Crying, thirst, twinges in my pelvic area, and the clincher for me was that my boobs did not hurt no where near as much before AF. My boobs used to hurt 2 weeks before AF and now all I have are very sensitive nipples and my boobs seem to have shrunk!!! :shrug:

Ohmygosh congratulations! I'm incredibly thirsty, it's like I've swallowed sand! My boobs don't really hurt - they're a bit tender but not particularly noticeable, but my nipples are incredibly sore. I'm bloody boiling too - in a thin dressing gown/robe, and it's the middle of winter!
I imagine your boobs will start expanding before long! Take advantage of them whilst they're small! Xx

It is all in my nipples! It really is! I am also super warm! I am loving my boobs at mo, they are a DD cup normally, but at the moment they are super pert! :thumbup: Making the most of them before they go off the scale! :wacko::wacko:

Mine too - I'm not looking forward to them growing at all!! Xx

Aww Lovin.sunshine! Congrats!!! Stick baby Stick!!!! :winkwink:

Thanks Luv!

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I officially hate wondfo and those other blue handled tests :grr: seems as though they've all been evaps :sad1:

https://i.imgur.com/46c1Y.jpg

Well 10 minutes in and i could see a little something. Took a million pictures trying to get one with it out the glare :dohh: here's the same test ~ picture at about 12 minutes. Evap?

https://i.imgur.com/IBy6H.jpg

Sorry hun, Blue dye test suck one cycle i got litterly 3 with thin blue lines. Hope the frer is wrong!

oh lovin i am sorry.

i am still getting bfns but temp rise again today and so far (touch wood and all that superstitious stuff) no more spotting.

back and forth to the bathroom every few minutes to check for spotting. according to last months cycle i am due on tomorrow but hopefully have a few extra days at least and maybe even a bfp. keeping everything crossed

lovin i see a line on your frer !!!!!! wondfos are more sensitive than frersxxx

Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you motherofboys!

~~~~~~~

Thanks bettybee! That's what I'm hoping!

I didn't plan to take any today [my husband requested I save it til Thursday] but I did sneak a wondfo :blush: There's a shy faint line. I'd figure it be darker by now :nope: my temp is up [which is very unusual for me this far into my LP] ill try to post a picture. I'm clinging to the tiniest shred of hope.

Original [11dpo fmu]

https://i.imgur.com/6oyUG.jpg

Tweak

https://i.imgur.com/sfdEU.jpg

oh lovin, so many possibilities are running through my head. the wondfos had evaps, the wondfos or more sensitive than the frer or the previous tests were evaps and you had late implantation and this new test really is picking it up.
you can tell i am a fellow ttc'er cant you lol

oh lovin, so many possibilities are running through my head. the wondfos had evaps, the wondfos or more sensitive than the frer or the previous tests were evaps and you had late implantation and this new test really is picking it up.
you can tell i am a fellow ttc'er cant you lol

Well at least you're right there with me in the thought process. :haha:
I'm thinking all those earlier ones really were evaps. The dip at 7dpo would make sense for implantation and I've read that it's 2-4 days [??] until a test will start to pick anything up? So it being 4 days later..... and this test being so faint....... makes me wonder if maybe this was all just a mean trick played by those evil ic evaps :(

No more testing until Turkey day. Trying hard to maintain the PUPO attitude but it's slipping :sad1:

I defo see something it's hard too tell if it is an Evap or not :/ well the only thing you can do is wait :/ !!! Fingerscrossed too your defo in with a chance zxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->