Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

oh wow thank you. i am starting to think i am crazy! i have a supermarket test in the bathroom and trying so hard not to waste it.

i am so pleased for you! this is your sticky bean i am sure!

oh a ff has decided there is something off about todays temp and given me an open circle

oh a ff has decided there is something off about todays temp and given me an open circle

thank you!!

As for ff did you take your temp at a different time or enter sleep deprived into your symptoms? [I've found those are the two main things that cause that sort of dot! :thumbup:]

same time but did enter sleep deprived probably that then. i dont normally put in any of that but have been seeing as i got the vip trial lol

well i am spotting! so much for the extra b6 i am actually spotting a day earlier than last month. i guess thats what i get for actually thinking i was in with a chance this month.

well i am spotting! so much for the extra b6 i am actually spotting a day earlier than last month. i guess thats what i get for actually thinking i was in with a chance this month.

:hugs: could it possibly be ib since you had the dip the day before yesterday? Your temp is up today too! I still have my fingers crossed for you! :af:

if af does come hunnie what about using progestrone cream xx

if af does come hunnie what about using progestrone cream xx

We're you asking me? I'm not sure I'd know the first thing about taking it correctly :shrug: If you don't mind me asking, is it safe to administer to myself without seeing a doctor first? Is there a higher risk of mc if I use the wrong dose or something? How would I know how much to use? I can get at the store right? [Eak, I just got really worried now that I'm going to lose this bean if I don't do this or something :sad1:]

Lovn i would suggest seeing a doc first befor Useing it.:thumbup:
I heard you can even get clomid of the internet but i would never do that i wouldnt trust it id rather have a doc administer it to me.

Motherofboys, Your chart looks great That dip and then you rise I think you could just be having some IB maybe. :thumbup: Ruting for you :hugs:

thanks girls.

i have seen women who have repeated mcs on here be given progesterone by the docs, either tablets or suppositories i cant remember which and when they have run out and not been able to get to the doc have used the cream that you can buy in the pharmacy. you put it on fleshy places like insides of thighs etc but have to alternate the place you put it.
lovin was it you who has a history of short lp as well? if so i would say progesterone could well be an issue for you (although i am no medical expert lol) and i would ask the doc about it.

thanks girls.

i have seen women who have repeated mcs on here be given progesterone by the docs, either tablets or suppositories i cant remember which and when they have run out and not been able to get to the doc have used the cream that you can buy in the pharmacy. you put it on fleshy places like insides of thighs etc but have to alternate the place you put it.
lovin was it you who has a history of short lp as well? if so i would say progesterone could well be an issue for you (although i am no medical expert lol) and i would ask the doc about it.

I had a short LP before the chemical pregnancies. With those, my LP was 12-13 days which is fine [right?]

I'm hesitent to try anything without seeing a doc and getting my levels checked first :flower:

12-13 sounds fine think they say between 12 and 16 is considered average. i would def see a doc before using it especially while pregnant.

Oh wow i didnt know you could by it at the pharmacy :)
Ty girls, i have high hopes this cycle
Wouldnt it be nice to have a BFP this christmas
Dh and I are so ready to start a family
We are ready to spoil are child Rotten lol
Parents are ready to be Grandparents and couldnt be happier that we are trying for a baby..
It would be a very nice christmas Surprise for us all

yep that right hunnie it has incresed my lp as mine was 7-8days b4 its now 13 :) i also used soy last couple of cycles and that brout my ov from cd22 too cd14-16 and i have now ovulated early without needing anything so i think its worth a try cant hurt all natural stuff xxx

yeah i also used it in my succesfull pregnancy till 16 weeks i think its was that that made it work i now have some progestroen for when i next get my bfp again :) xxx

12-13 sounds fine think they say between 12 and 16 is considered average. i would def see a doc before using it especially while pregnant.

its fine too use in pregnancy aslong as you keep using the same dose till 16 week mark xxx:thumbup:

Oh wow i didnt know you could by it at the pharmacy :)
Ty girls, i have high hopes this cycle
Wouldnt it be nice to have a BFP this christmas
Dh and I are so ready to start a family
We are ready to spoil are child Rotten lol
Parents are ready to be Grandparents and couldnt be happier that we are trying for a baby..
It would be a very nice christmas Surprise for us all

it really would make my christmas, even if it meant throwing up all morning lol

LMAO oh yay i forgot about that part lol.. Girls i just found out that my sister in law is mes..3weeks ahead.. So she may come on christmas lol... Moms not pleased about that one. not sure why lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->