Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

There is something pink on that Wondfo for sure! I know they are more sensitive than frer. Mine were bfp days before the frer. Fingers tightly crossed for darker lines!

At 8.5dpo I took a frer and a Walmart .88¢ test... The .88¢ had a faint line the free didn't show a positive until 11-12 dpo? Maybe later just sayin' there is still hope:)

why do i do thing like this to myself? i took another test, i took photo at 4-5 minutes cos i thought i saw something. I tried to edit the photo to make the line show clearer but everything i did made it less visible! so I figured there couldnt have been something after all, I look back at the test and there is a fairly clear line on it but must be an evap because it way past the time limit after i had sat tweaking. But I can't help staring at it, thinking is it as thick as the other line, is it an evap or was it a very very faint bfp thats drying.
but i'm pretty sure af is going to get me.

If you saw something before the time limit was up and it just was darker as it dried; I say it's not an evap! You have any pics of it now? :)

yeah but i cant get a good pic, its 8:35pm here so the false light doesnt help lol i will post them, i am doubting i saw something and it wasnt just line eye cos it didnt tweak well :/

this is it dried
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/2343f1d1-orig.jpg

and this is it before

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/73aaad16-orig.jpg

I 100% see it on both. I dont think it's an evap. :dance: looking forward to seeing more tests :winkwink:

i hope your right i dont feel i can trust it till its really obvious

I completely understand. I'm about to take the tickers out of my siggy and call it a day.

this is it dried
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/2343f1d1-orig.jpg

and this is it before

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/73aaad16-orig.jpg

I Def see the lines and Your chart is looking awesome Cant wait to see them get darker.

Well I took 3 test tests today. ALL were stark white BFN. I took an Answer, Equate double line and Equate +/-. STARK WHITE BFN. But I also looked at some math and realized I am just now 9 or 10 DPO depending which day I actually O'd. If I O'd. GAH!

ugh bfn this morning and big temp drop. i can hear the fat lady warming up her vocal cords to sing the "its over" song. having a very overly dramatic moment so wont write any more for the minute.

thats me out! light bleeding and cramping now.
same length lp as last month. i dunno if i should increase b6 again or just go back to the lower amount :/ i know one thing i am not testing early any more. or buying any more ics. if i ever make it past 14 dpo then i will get a first response.
feeling really down about it this time. i thought i had a chance. and i was trying to be positive with my fresh start but it now feels like a very long 2years and i am wondering if i should just ntnp and see what god gives me.

I completely understand. I'm about to take the tickers out of my siggy and call it a day.

You keep that ticker up! Pupo!!! It might take a couple days to get a dark positive, but it was the same for me I tested and tested I gots a very faint pos on a 88¢ Walmart test then NOTHING stark white for 3-4 days... I have hope for you and the hubby... I've said it before and I'll say it again you will have a baby... Don't give up hope... I wish I could give you an actual hug but I'm far away so this:hugs: will have to due:)

thats me out! light bleeding and cramping now.
same length lp as last month. i dunno if i should increase b6 again or just go back to the lower amount :/ i know one thing i am not testing early any more. or buying any more ics. if i ever make it past 14 dpo then i will get a first response.
feeling really down about it this time. i thought i had a chance. and i was trying to be positive with my fresh start but it now feels like a very long 2years and i am wondering if i should just ntnp and see what god gives me.

The length of your luteal phase is fine, Not sure why your so worried about it. Did the doc say something. Its been a very very long two yrs for us to im sorry your haveing to also go through all this TTC heartbreak IT SUCKS, but keep your head up Youll get that BFP soon, we all will.... Hey if girls who are told they will never be able to conceive and go on to have 2 or 3. Then Damn it we can to :hugs:

cos it was originally just 6 days long, and i got it from 6 to 10 but everything i read on line says it has to be a minimum of 12 for a successful pregnancy.

See thats the part i never understood, if you get pregnant why would it matter when you would originaly get you period. This TTC stuff is confuseing for me to understand at times My luteal phase ranges from 11-14 Normaly 11 or 12
Is this ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->