Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Hooooooooray!!!!!!!! :happydance:
You know ill be posting em all ~ all through to the digi!!! Im going to go get some frer to take in the next day or two as well! :dance:

Thank you!!! Lets hope its sticky! Already doing better than the progression last month. I didn't even see a test this good until 11dpo! :dance:

Definitely! Its dh and my 6 month wedding anni tomorrow! He asked me to take one for his present! Fingers crossed we have a nice pink line that's not a squinter anymore! [would make sense because it takes a few days after implantation to get that good line! And its only been 2 days! :thumbup:]

Well looking back my 9dpo test last time looked about the same... Maybe slightly lighter :shrug: who knows. Fingers crossed its not going to just be a repeat of the last two months.

Wonderful! Praying for that big fat pink line:) can't wait! You made my day Lovn!

I am starting Xmas lights...I am just so happy and keeping super high hopes..thoughts..and prayers for you Lovn. Hugs!

lala huge hugs to you. i know what its like to try to cling on to the last shred of hope even though all the signs only lead in one direction. and there are those cycles which hit extra hard for someone reason. i hope santa brings you a little present next cycle.

Looks like you implanted yesterday That dip Then that huge Raise in temp. Looking good. AF got me today :dust:

Here's the same test dried! :thumbup:

[edit: oops that was my test from last cycle, i need to clean up my photo storage :dohh:] here's the right test :blush:
https://i.imgur.com/txcEy.jpg

lala huge hugs to you. i know what its like to try to cling on to the last shred of hope even though all the signs only lead in one direction. and there are those cycles which hit extra hard for someone reason. i hope santa brings you a little present next cycle.

Looks like you implanted yesterday That dip Then that huge Raise in temp. Looking good. AF got me today :dust:

Hey AF buddy! Ahhhh...she is so :growlmad:..we will get through this :winkwink: same day for us....future bump buddies k! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: hope you are doing ok there Dear.:thumbup:

Hey AF buddy! Ahhhh...she is so :growlmad:..we will get through this :winkwink: same day for us....future bump buddies k! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: hope you are doing ok there Dear.:thumbup:

YAY :hugs: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-42.html Come join us :)

tiny temp rise today, still no bfp line eye again but i cant even say if it has colour which probably means it doesnt. so many reasons this should be my month, i would get my bfp right before what would have been my nans birthday, also not long till DHs birthday and our anniversary and christmas. what a celebration we would have! and i would be due 3rd august just before fils birthday. but technically even though i feel like someone who has been trying for over 2years and getting desperate, this is only the 2nd cycle of actually having a short at pregnancy and my last baby took 12 months to conceive so i have to be realistic.

thought i would share my test 9dpo
pretty sure theres some line eye going on but if anyone can tweet please do

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/4625cd58-orig.jpg

I can see something motherofboys!!

~~~~~~~~~

I'm 10dpo and took a wondfo with fmu and there's a line!!! :wohoo: its not as good as the other test is since its not the same sensitivity but I was just so worried that those other tests were faulty that nothing would show on today's but it did! Unfortunately I can't get the program to upload it right now :( I'll keep trying to get a picture up!
Symptoms: sore bbs, gassy, frequent urination, headache, vivid dreams, metallic taste in my mouth started last night :sick:

Edit: here it is! Easier to see irl of course :dohh: taking a frer tonight!!

https://i.imgur.com/6XF8C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->