Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

See those ^^ blue ic's are very bad for Evaps hun but all ic's get bad Evaps so you have too take them with a pinch off salt I don't get exited unless it's pink and came in 5 mins the best tests out there a frer by a mile !! Xxx

this is just a theory but do you think its possible the reason ics are so notorious for evaps are that they are used by people like us who stare at them and hold them to the light and practically force a line to appear, where as if they were just dipped, left for 5minutes, glanced at then tossed they wouldnt have such a reputation? i often wonder if wandering round the house makes the test dry out faster, forcing an evap.

no hun because alot of ics can get shadow lines within the timelimit so can other dye tests aswell big named ones the only ones i know that i have never got an evap within 30 mins test not tampered with is first response there strip material is different people rant on about the indent line they have but really if there seeing the indent its becuase people are tweaking the hell out off it and sticking it under a light bulb ( i used too do) so used too all this testing malckiry i just now dont bieve anything till its pink and being proven on a frer xxx

this is just a theory but do you think its possible the reason ics are so notorious for evaps are that they are used by people like us who stare at them and hold them to the light and practically force a line to appear, where as if they were just dipped, left for 5minutes, glanced at then tossed they wouldnt have such a reputation? i often wonder if wandering round the house makes the test dry out faster, forcing an evap.

I THINK THATS EXACTLY JUST THAT :) CAUSE IF WE WOULD JUST THROW IT AWAY AND NEVER LOOK AT IT AGAIN THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE THAT PROB.. THAT AND IF A LINE ON THE icS hcg DOESNT RESEMBLE THE LINES ON THE ic lh THEN IM GOING TO JUST THROW IT AWAY...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE:flower:

I will say that the Blue handle IC from this site are wonderful test.. The blue handle ones from ebay or amazon Are aweful some times the Line thats not the test line doesnt even show up to good. Iv got test from like wondu fu and some other ic brands that come out of the wraper with cuts on them like some one has took there nail and scraped at it... They suck.
Frer is the best back up test out there. And these blue handle test (pink dye) from earlypregnancytest.com are great test also if you just want to test early..
I dont use Store Bought Blue Dye Test anymore cause they will show lines some times right away that stay there but they are thin blue lines that form not a ful thick line.. But still when you see a line. You Think "a line is a line right"? answer NO (not when it comes to those unrealiable test)
Again this is just my oppion From my experience with them....

I'm gonna buy a FRER today...fxd for me! Been having some right signs but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up!! Got sent home from work yesterday because I was sick...it just kept coming in waves. No sign today, but I've been nauseous for the last few days always starting early afternoon. Dead sore BBs, really emotional - I was moved to tears when OH kissed our kitten yesterday :( xx

Well...Tested today 13dpo bfn. And since I have af cramps and she's due tomorrow, I'm confident that I'm out. But I feel like I could be in next month. LOL.

here are my pregnancy test from this late afternoon ladies let me know if you see anything i swear i see a really faint second pink line af is due monday

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
hurstmom i am sorry
sunflower i think i see something when the pic is small, when i enlarge it i am not too sure. good luck hope it is a line for you.
amy? have you tested again?

Yep, 2 cb digis and I'm out. Absolutely gutted, I was so sure. Now just to work out if the sore BBs, nausea, exhaustion, and emotional hell is just AF coming to make a visit. OH is heartbroken, he was convinced :(

Yep, 2 cb digis and I'm out. Absolutely gutted, I was so sure. Now just to work out if the sore BBs, nausea, exhaustion, and emotional hell is just AF coming to make a visit. OH is heartbroken, he was convinced :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So af hasn't come yet? digi's aren't as senstive! Maybe there's still hope?! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

how is everyone doing? af should be packing her bags a leaving any day now, hopefully wont see her again till end of august beginning of september

So af hasn't come yet? digi's aren't as senstive! Maybe there's still hope?! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

No, not yet :(
Oh god, don't tell me that, I'll start obsessing again!! I guess I'm hoping but not expecting it to amount to anything! I just wish my boobs would stop hurting, it's getting worse! Xx

are you late yet amy? digis are less sensitive. if your late and still getting symptoms i would test again just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->